• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

NearZzz

Smash Lord
ACTUALLY smith also leaked project M to everyone.
"I Leaked it to Keith, you, and Ocean. I'm pretty sure only Keith and you only used but I don't give a ****. I only defend myself because I'm sure every day Strong bad name searches Smith Project M so yeah"

-Smith

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Apparently no one even knows the real story anyway being that I'm the one who leaked project M. Smith/stingers have taken the heat for me long enough, thanks a lot bros... you know how afraid I am of strong bad.

edit: so glad to get that off my chest.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
anything going on in the triangle today?

I just finished the school year.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Honestly the story of who actually leaked it or who it was leaked to doesn't really matter. Bottom line is that NC has a bad rep because of it, so additional testers from NC would be at the bottom of the list compared to the others who apply

:phone:

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Well, what sneak is saying could be true, and I believe him I guess. He sounds pretty certain that we should trust him on it. Although if so, it's just poor management on P:M's part to generalize the actions of 1-2 people with someone like karn's eligibility to be a tester, just by association of NC.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
notoriety in the project melee development team doesn't translate to notoriety in the smash community as a whole.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Seriously, if the P:M team didn't let Alex playtest P:M because someone who he gets very little opportunity to talk to outside of swf leaked the game, then they would really be showing a lack of maturity on their part. Alex is one of the few people that really talks about smash. If you've ever had the pleasure of sitting down and talking to him about it, you'd know what I mean.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
"lol if I wanted too, I'd leak the **** out of it and it'd be the biggest **** stain on Strong Bad's life because it's soooo important to him."

-Smith

#swag

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Guys Rohan fell and busted his head the **** open like rocky hit him with 22 consecutive sucker punch rights. Mad stiches all in and around his eyeball. Pray for him or some ****.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Nc has a bad rep because of that?

Loooool

Does md/va have a bad rep because of pound 5?

Be realistic here, everyone knows how tight knit NC is and another leak would probably happen even if it is just locally but that's all that it takes to start it. It really isn't immaturity. Say if you brought your Wii to a smash tournament and it got stolen, would u bring it there again? I doubt it. Why add more testers to a region that's close friends with a person who constantly trolled and purposely tried their hardest to bring their project down. Seems pretty smart imo. Its not like the game is unplayable in NC and that there will never be anymore NC testers period, it would just be hard for someone who applied in NC to be chosen over someone who qualifies in a different region

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dang sneak, thats ****ed up =/ im sorry to all of those whose chances of making it on the project m staff I ruined.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Guys Rohan fell and busted his head the **** open like rocky hit him with 22 consecutive sucker punch rights. Mad stiches all in and around his eyeball. Pray for him or some ****.
You know, I tried my hardest not to laugh at this, but the way you described it. I imagine Rocky actually going HAM on Rohan's face. Dempsey roll minus the left hooks, which makes it look like a ****ed up lumberjack audition.

I hope the dude's okay, but damn why'd you have to say Rocky?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
While I understand the logic, it's stupid that people with in depth understanding of combo'ing and movement (there are several of us in NC) couldn't help them play test and provide feedback directly. Whatever, I'll just play with Corey and show him how broken stuff is til they nerf it. ;]

Also damn get ****ed Rohan
For real, best wishes and a speedy recover and mad love

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Be realistic here, everyone knows how tight knit NC is and another leak would probably happen even if it is just locally but that's all that it takes to start it. It really isn't immaturity. Say if you brought your Wii to a smash tournament and it got stolen, would u bring it there again? I doubt it. Why add more testers to a region that's close friends with a person who constantly trolled and purposely tried their hardest to bring their project down. Seems pretty smart imo. Its not like the game is unplayable in NC and that there will never be anymore NC testers period, it would just be hard for someone who applied in NC to be chosen over someone who qualifies in a different region

leaks are gonna happen, they happen to the largest of companies

if it wasn't smith who "leaked" it, someone else was eventually going to, and probably will again tbqh

should smith be punished for those actions? yes, and he was

but, is it fair to punish those who have ties to said "leaker" simply due to those ties? imo no

it's equivalent to hating someone you've never met because you got into a fight with their cousin or something

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lmfao The Leaking PR's

1. Niagara Falls.
2. Jesse Blackmon
3. Faucets in bathrooms adjacent to rooms where you are trying to do school work
I lost so hard

4. any pipe mario was supposed to repair before having to take off to save peach

5. the black guy that got beat up on the bus by that old man on youtube.

Top Bottom