• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
speaking of that me and knorr played some hard core melee last night. I just might pick up his DK but he don't want 2 teach me the ways of Jungle Japes. oh well.
Yo, that's so weird you'd mention him. The girl I was hanging out with, who I've known and been tight with for like 5 or 6 years was randomly like, "Oh yeah, I can't believe you know Christopher Robin! Where do you know him from? I haven't seen him in ages."

And I ended up having to explain that he pretty much was DK in human form with ridiculous swag. Yup.

Anon

Smash Rookie
I would have hit sneak / black chris up. but I was busy getting my Minaj on with Lil Wayne and Nicki at they concert 2 night.

Dr. PP all I know is that I have a silver game cube --> don't matter which one i get back, just as long as I get one back that works, with a memory card --> and game... that's all.

oh yeah. this is d-shep posting on a anon accnt.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Felt good getting my *** handed to me by someone other than Adam.

Ahaw yeah

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm sure. I just wish I didn't have so much liquid in me, I actually learned something.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Indeed PP.

Til then, I'll be training with Knorriega. DK vs Bower/ DK is gonna be epic

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
then you need to call me and get your controller david.

i'm actually bout to leave real soon and go to sneaks lol. so i won't be around here until later tonight.

Top Bottom