• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh, vilts starting a monthly?

hmm...guess the things in my dorm can stay as really good smashfests then...

such a good venue...but theres no reason for two gboro monthlies, thats silly :)

glad to have u back, vilt. gboro is pretty active.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
whether he is or not, his post makes sense.

either way, i believe in you vilt. but it won't be easy. but i guess herb4 can be the next primary thing to look at after pound 5. but you will wanna start doing stuff soonish.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cancel the semi tour. Ashleys gettng back to gboro sooner than I thought. Just gonna drive back and see her.

sorry guys. I'll see you all at...l0zr's event?

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Finally it has. I'll be hitting up tourneys in November, starting a monthly in Greensboro hopefully and getting ready for HERB4 in March.
Nice!
I was going to start hosting regionals in your place, but I am kinda glad you are back to do it cause I have lots of stuff on my plate for the coming months :)

If you need an assistant TO or something though, just lemme know and I can help with that.

and welcome back.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm glad Charlie is gonna make an attempt at HERB4. After I made that huge post about running a national I just got a lot busier with work and my interest/motivation for doing something like that kinda tapered off. I'm honestly just not sure, at this point in my life, that running a national is possible or even worth the head/heart ache.

Top Bottom