• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I hate you. I hate you i hate you i hate you. Oh how I now loathe the very ground you walk on. I despise you. I can't believe you just posted the link to that disgrace of a vid that even my gayest of friends say "Dang, that is really gay." In case none of these words are appealing to you, please select from any of the following:

abhor, abominate, allergic to, anathematize, be disgusted with, be hostile to, be loath, be reluctant, be repelled by, be sick of, be sorry, bear a grudge against, can't stand, contemn, curse, deprecate, deride, despise, detest, disapprove, disdain, disfavor, disparage, down on, execrate, feel malice to, have an aversion to, have enough of, have no use for, loathe, look down on, nauseate, not care for, object to, recoil from, scorn, shudder at, shun, spit upon, spurn

I'm quite fond of allergic to. Yes Zero, I am allergic to you.

Also I've just spent the last half hour watching nothing but Dr Cox scenes from Scrubs on youtube so all I can hear is him ranting like this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so zero, do you want us to try to go to you?

wait don't sdtv's lag?

and will you be able to swing by uncg for the fest?

I wanna play you...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I hate you. I hate you i hate you i hate you. Oh how I now loathe the very ground you walk on. I despise you. I can't believe you just posted the link to that disgrace of a vid that even my gayest of friends say "Dang, that is really gay." In case none of these words are appealing to you, please select from any of the following:

abhor, abominate, allergic to, anathematize, be disgusted with, be hostile to, be loath, be reluctant, be repelled by, be sick of, be sorry, bear a grudge against, can't stand, contemn, curse, deprecate, deride, despise, detest, disapprove, disdain, disfavor, disparage, down on, execrate, feel malice to, have an aversion to, have enough of, have no use for, loathe, look down on, nauseate, not care for, object to, recoil from, scorn, shudder at, shun, spit upon, spurn

I'm quite fond of allergic to. Yes Zero, I am allergic to you.

Also I've just spent the last half hour watching nothing but Dr Cox scenes from Scrubs on youtube so all I can hear is him ranting like this.
:bee:

so zero, do you want us to try to go to you?

wait don't sdtv's lag?

and will you be able to swing by uncg for the fest?

I wanna play you...
HDs lag, SDs are ordinary TVs... right? I should be able to come to UNCG after the dinner, but it seems that it won't be until 8 or so since we're doing wedding rehearsals or something. Here's hoping that people will still be there when I'm done.

Although Smashing with y'all at Hams would be pretty boss. I'm not sure when we'd be there, but I'm sure we'll be there for a while. I'm feeling kind of sad face, but also a little happy face about this situation.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yesterday we played from around 7 till 10. We should still be there after 8. If you want, we could probably carpool to hams if it seems reasonable.

crtv's are the best ones for no lag. I think sdtv's are ok, but I'm honestly not sure.

HYYYPEEEEEE

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Roy Ditto Match Up!? Why that's our phrase of the day!

Uhn tiss uhn uhn bum bum bam!

Que the strobe lights and the confetti falling from god knows where!!!!

Uhn tiss uhn uhn uhn uhn uhn!

Now we just need those overly attractive girls to start grinding up against you and we're set!

BEHR

Smash Hero
GG Today Boro in the Smashfest/Tourney

1.Ryan/Chris
2.Ryan/Chris
3.Me/Peach101
4.EWB

Ryan- uhhh good **** duddd ima beat you sooner or later once I learn that falco match up perfectly

Chris- good **** ill beat you next time son,but next time i do see you MM or if we meet in tourney.

EWB- Good matches work that falcon son

JMH- Play me more so you can learn that Fox Matchup

Smith- Luhhh youuuu

Matt- thanks budd for the food and ride you are the man <3 oh and for enterng me in a one dollar tourney.

Zero- I missed you man it was nice seeing you

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't be hatin'.

Besides, should Ocean actually be accepted as the Ambassador, he would be given MOD powers too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
good stuff today at the gboro tourney guys.

Ryan - good stuff winning lol. our winners finals set was good...or at least it seems like it was good...you just sd'd like 8 times lol. our grand finals set was...well you were there. good stuff though. we'll keep training.

Behr - good set. lol my sheik. i hope that vid gets up :p.

EMB - good set man. ganons just too fast sometimes. we'll train more, and get you ready for that matchup and more. needs more fthrow stuff.

JMH - intense first match man. things kinda went downhill from there, but you really showed me how that matchup from samus's perspective is meant to be played. i'm glad such a set occurred just here and not at some other "real" tourney like duke. I want our next set to all be like our first match. <3 you bro

Asheboro Chris - thank you for coming out. I mean it. Seeing three of you all with a TV made me happy. i really appreciate it.

Smith - whoa you have a grill. lovin the green lantern. nice salty set, kinda wish we had met in tourney.

Zero Gamer - "are you...zero gamer?" "no...we're random people. but we like super smash bros :)"..."oh...ok....?" too good real life troll. and nice sheik. wish you couldve been here in time for the "tourney".

Dirt - i didn't get to play you, but thanks for coming out man.

Matt - thanks a ton for driving people. you really helped make this a success. Thank you.

venue - you ****.

door fee - where u at?

this *****.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith - whoa you have braces. nice salty set, kinda wish we had met in tourney.
hahaha. I'm keeping it on the low. It's a secret.

and yeah, I really wanted you to lose just so I could play you, but I wanted you to win more, oh idk I just wanted to play you.
<3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
its edited. who would i needed to have lost to? emb?

edit: OOOOH probably JMH? that was such a good set...sorta. me and him need to kinda like...hit a hyperbolic time chamber where no one else is allowed, and then come out later and announce results. thats the only way we'd have like...a true legit set lol.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
its edited. who would i needed to have lost to? emb?

edit: OOOOH probably JMH? that was such a good set...sorta. me and him need to kinda like...hit a hyperbolic time chamber where no one else is allowed, and then come out later and announce results. thats the only way we'd have like...a true legit set lol.
If you lost to EMB, we would have played, or I would have beat JMH.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah, ok.

either way, good stuff today man. i really gotta sleep now though. ughhhh that spanish test.

i hope EWB uploads that stuff. at least winners and losers finals and my set vs JMH, and ryans set vs him. idk what else was played there actually.

he can keep grand finals lol.

DJRome

Smash Hero
just remembered i went here

and was in approximately this position

and it was a nice overcast morning with the clouds climbing over the sides of the crater. beautiful

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
good stuff today at the gboro tourney guys.

Ryan - good stuff winning lol. our winners finals set was good...or at least it seems like it was good...you just sd'd like 8 times lol. our grand finals set was...well you were there. good stuff though. we'll keep training.

Behr - good set. lol my sheik. i hope that vid gets up :p.

EMB - good set man. ganons just too fast sometimes. we'll train more, and get you ready for that matchup and more. needs more fthrow stuff.

JMH - intense first match man. things kinda went downhill from there, but you really showed me how that matchup from samus's perspective is meant to be played. i'm glad such a set occurred just here and not at some other "real" tourney like duke. I want our next set to all be like our first match. <3 you bro

Asheboro Chris - thank you for coming out. I mean it. Seeing three of you all with a TV made me happy. i really appreciate it.

Smith - whoa you have a grill. lovin the green lantern. nice salty set, kinda wish we had met in tourney.

Zero Gamer - "are you...zero gamer?" "no...we're random people. but we like super smash bros :)"..."oh...ok....?" too good real life troll. and nice sheik. wish you couldve been here in time for the "tourney".

Dirt - i didn't get to play you, but thanks for coming out man.

Matt - thanks a ton for driving people. you really helped make this a success. Thank you.

venue - you ****.

door fee - where u at?

this *****.
looool, man, that was so funny. I was playing like an untechnical idiot, though. I had been up for at least 26 hours by the time I got to UNCG >__>.

What the heck, Smith. You still look like you're 12 years old. I may just swing by in my windowless, white van and take you for a ride.

Eddie, you look so different. I'm about to play a match of Melee, then I see this giant, Mexican guy with shaved hair and a beard saying, "Yo, were the eff is Zero?" Then this strange guy with long, flowing hair approaches you for a hug~

Too bad I didn't really meet anyone else. I was exhausted from what I had to do and practically shut down while playing so if I appeared rude, soz.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
looool, man, that was so funny. I was playing like an untechnical idiot, though. I had been up for at least 26 hours by the time I got to UNCG >__>.

What the heck, Smith. You still look like you're 12 years old. I may just swing by in my windowless, white van and take you for a ride.

Eddie, you look so different. I'm about to play a match of Melee, then I see this giant, Mexican guy with shaved hair and a beard saying, "Yo, were the eff is Zero?" Then this strange guy with long, flowing hair approaches you for a hug~

Too bad I didn't really meet anyone else. I was exhausted from what I had to do and practically shut down while playing so if I appeared rude, soz.
Yeah the braces boosted me from 11 to 12.
get@me.
Hair is longer than mine now.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we'll see. Since I'm on fall break right now and I'm goin to TO6 without ashley...i may have pretty big gf johns. I'm pretty good with her tho, so I may be able to work something out.

if matt can find a space tho, you guys could have one without me. Or maybe even at smiths place, if he's available and I'm not in a position to host.

Top Bottom