• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
LOL @ those 06 falco yoshi story ledge hop trixies.. that was like the 1st thing i learned right after wavedashing and l cancelling
thats good. I rarely see anyone use them, other than kevin.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I think Dylan knows quite a bit more about wario then I do =p but I can tell you to like...save your jump, or other things dylan doesn't know.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Well I'm more worried on not knowing any of the match ups so I figure you know a lot about the other characters, or even just what stages to go to I normally have no ****ing clue

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Well I'm more worried on not knowing any of the match ups so I figure you know a lot about the other characters, or even just what stages to go to I normally have no ****ing clue
I would say read up on the MK matchup before the tournament if you're serious, the rest aren't as important and you can just ask me/dylan if you really have any concerns about what to do. and stages, I can only tell you where other characters are bad, not as much where wario is good =p

lol god dangit...i was never put on blast XD that is just her style of humor

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yoshis really isnt good for wario, no, but FD is only bad against characters that can grab release you, because nothing is there to save you. there are actually a lot of chars that can't grab release wario (MK being one), where FD would be really good (Wario doesn't get as much from platforms outside of being saved from grab releases compared to most characters, MK especially).

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Some people think so, I think Keith? or Scott?

But its not that bad at all.

But ideally BF is good because if your against A character that can grab release you You can be under either of the platforms

and smashville is amazing.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to post in here at this very moment, yet I find myself wanting to spocialize with you fine people. Should I find something random to say, read all the previous posts and try to sneak my way into the current conversation, or should I just leave you guys alone and go about my day-to-day?

Discuss.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to post in here at this very moment, yet I find myself wanting to spocialize with you fine people. Should I find something random to say, read all the previous posts and try to sneak my way into the current conversation, or should I just leave you guys alone and go about my day-to-day?

Discuss.
apapapaa .

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So I'm going to be eating at Hams somewhere in Greensboro with the wedding participants and we have a room upstairs reserved for us with three big-screen SDTVs on one side and huge-screen HDTVs on the other.

Top Bottom