• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think my current rom3 car is just me ryan and matt. i'd have to check the ride thread to know more.

oh...what is NC doing for housing? is any one person trying to house all of us lol?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm getting a hotel room, with someone from MA.

I'm not sure if I'm flying or driving, and if I'm driving, who I'm driving with. I can't take that friday off for school, and school doesn't get out until 2:18, and its a 16 9 hour drive, so I would be significantly be holding whoever I'm driving with back.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I was wrong, its not 16 hours. I just checked google maps, its a 9 and half hour drive. I'm not sure where 16 hours came from.

I'm so ********.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
@Tourney venue: ****.

Yeah, I'm about to head out, so 6:45.

If you want to consolidate for ROM3, your car can be my car. I can fit 6 people besides myself.

Same for TO6.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
@Tourney venue: ****.

Yeah, I'm about to head out, so 6:45.

If you want to consolidate for ROM3, your car can be my car. I can fit 6 people besides myself.

Same for TO6.
i gotta drive my car for to6 since lance is comin and we stayin @ his house and such, but i guess we could drive yours, we only got 5 of us going

Me brian Chris Sneak Lance

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
no. we both know you're better than I am anyways.

Top Bottom