• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Ugh, i haven't been mindgamed that hard in a long *** time. It's me and my teammate (im jiggs and my teammate's falco) against only Sneak, we are all at like 80 percent, and sneak hits my teammate off stage, so far that he can't recover cuz falco sucks, and then starts running towards me, then stops and turns around as if hes gonna go back to make sure that the falco is dead, so like a dummy i just stare at the falco up-bing even though its obvious hes not gonna make it back, then sneak pivot upsmashes me... **** :/

Good games to everyone from NC, you all have gotten much better against puff, good stuff, had a lot of fun playing you guys. I'm glad im not the only one who thinks sneak is PP jr., playing friendlies with him really reminded me of playing Drpp, the only difference is you sometimes overextend your combos and need to laser a little more (basically your just a lil too aggressive).
haha looked more like he hit the falco offstage and just stood and upsmashed when you ran in

idk bout this pivot madness but i wasnt really on the setup

either way, fox's upsmash Baybeh

Mahone

Smash Champion
haha looked more like he hit the falco offstage and just stood and upsmashed when you ran in

idk bout this pivot madness but i wasnt really on the setup

either way, fox's upsmash Baybeh
I don't remember perfectly what happened, it might of just been this, but i would rather give him credit for being amazing, than saying that i'm ******** :p

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Mahone was pretty accurate... I made it look like i was gonna edge guard even tho i knew the falco was dead already so i can catch him off guard, it wasn't a pivot tho... it was a dash dance but still pretty fast

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
holy **** that video was good. I actually shouted "what the ****" at the going under dreamland clip against the sheik.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hey dj when would be a good time to steal one of your setups?
also do you have the tv now too or does yayetville still have that?

DJRome

Smash Hero
thanks for the upload matt. someone said they were handling the video so i didn't even think about it

BEHR

Smash Hero
everyone improving makes me feel like I suck

I need smash. ):

DJRome

Smash Hero
dude no way. posting about being high and all those rap videos are str8 aways best for improvement

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
loooool zeldarox is going through his month 3 phase. i'm trying to get him through it.

so funny how things change just within a year. i feel like you and yay are two of my favorite smashers now. i hated you both in the beginning haha.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who from North Carolina, Charlotte area is going to Mlg Dc? Mysterytigerteen attends Jwu and needs a ride up there. She will provide gas money.

Anyone who can help, please message me.

DJRome

Smash Hero
im hesitant to compare myself to a single malt scotch

but yeah, i get better with age

which is why i listen to bing crosby get at me

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
loooool zeldarox is going through his month 3 phase. i'm trying to get him through it.

so funny how things change just within a year. i feel like you and yay are two of my favorite smashers now. i hated you both in the beginning haha.
I will be his tour guide to allow him to adjust.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, I'm still hosting on thursday. Ryans seen the space...its enough for a tourney. Bring setups if you have them.

other days are possible for me, but I played a lot yesterday, so I pretty much have gf johns till I host this event. She'd be mad if I played every day lol.

Top Bottom