• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Makai

Smash Apprentice
I can't really travel off campus unless there's a bus, but I have a decent setup including an HD PVR for recording matches.

lord karn

Smash Master
I can't really travel off campus unless there's a bus, but I have a decent setup including an HD PVR for recording matches.
Brawl or Melee?

Cam, TJ, J-Flo, Robert, THO and I all play melee here.

For brawl we have LDPK and his crew. I play a little bit of brawl, but haven't in a while.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
tj findally has a third on campus member.

and why doesn't chapel hill get together like gboro does? You guys are stacked.

I hope makal can be a catalyst for that.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been really busy with school. Have a couple papers due this week. Hopefully, either wednesday night or thursday night I'll be able to play some smash. Need to get ready for duke this weekend. I suppose we could all get together for the free indian dinner on campus again and play after that.

Oh, and I play with David all the time. I think he just likes to stay at home so he can do other things in between matches.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for the smash scene at UNC. Anyone live in Chapel Hill?
You from Asheboro? If so, hey Makai, this is Ethan. I'm glad you're looking for Smash over there. :D I thought you weren't planning on it.

Hopefully it means you'll get back to playing Melee more too.

If you're not who I think you are then lol, you guys have a lot in common.

Makai

Smash Apprentice
It is me. And yeah, I have a lot more free time than I expected, so I have plenty of time to play. I'm more interested in Melee now than Minus, btw.

vZakat

Half Genie
Also, anybody trying to play later today in Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill?
Yo, wanna smash at my place ore something? I haven't played in a while and I think I got my schedule rearranged with my job now. Call me or something.

Edit - 800 post W00t

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol my fox is only beast vs jiggs in teams... its soooo easy to kill her
Ugh, i haven't been mindgamed that hard in a long *** time. It's me and my teammate (im jiggs and my teammate's falco) against only Sneak, we are all at like 80 percent, and sneak hits my teammate off stage, so far that he can't recover cuz falco sucks, and then starts running towards me, then stops and turns around as if hes gonna go back to make sure that the falco is dead, so like a dummy i just stare at the falco up-bing even though its obvious hes not gonna make it back, then sneak pivot upsmashes me... **** :/

Good games to everyone from NC, you all have gotten much better against puff, good stuff, had a lot of fun playing you guys. I'm glad im not the only one who thinks sneak is PP jr., playing friendlies with him really reminded me of playing Drpp, the only difference is you sometimes overextend your combos and need to laser a little more (basically your just a lil too aggressive).

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
@Karn: i'm actually real real busy on wednesday. pretty much any day besides wednesday. or today.

@Snap: ooooooootruuuuuuuu

@PP: ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Ugh, i haven't been mindgamed that hard in a long *** time. It's me and my teammate (im jiggs and my teammate's falco) against only Sneak, we are all at like 80 percent, and sneak hits my teammate off stage, so far that he can't recover cuz falco sucks, and then starts running towards me, then stops and turns around as if hes gonna go back to make sure that the falco is dead, so like a dummy i just stare at the falco up-bing even though its obvious hes not gonna make it back, then sneak pivot upsmashes me... **** :/

Good games to everyone from NC, you all have gotten much better against puff, good stuff, had a lot of fun playing you guys. I'm glad im not the only one who thinks sneak is PP jr., playing friendlies with him really reminded me of playing Drpp, the only difference is you sometimes overextend your combos and need to laser a little more (basically your just a lil too aggressive).
pretty sure i almost squealed like a little schoolgirl when this happened in real time. **** was amazing.

mahone, our matches are up on the channel "mrlassit" if you wanted to see them.

Top Bottom