• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
thursday is the best, it seems.

my day is done at 11 am so i have plenty of time to set up/do homework for the night. sneak would get here about 5.

wednesday would also work for me and ryan, but that seems out of the realm of possibility for matt.

if someone could bring a second setup, that'd be boss. my room can handle two, and odds are, we'll have at least 5 (ewbf) and maybe 6 (behr or smith maybe?)
Can I come too? Me want Melee... Although chances are something will come up that day, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If anyone wants to Smash on the earlier days of the week, that'd be cool.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Thursdayy ill try to be there it shouldnt be a problemm ill just need a ride.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I can come Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday this week I'm busy it seems. Looks like there may be a few people in attendance 0_0

I saw that shield break on the stream. Good effing ess bro.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ik i just play melee.

and yeah...we probably will have to take over the common room. i doubt they'll take ID's like the place at radford, but i have a feeling that if we get 8 or more people involving 3 or more setups, we'll probably end up with a few questions asked...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i've definitely got the space and such, but its not nearly as private as your house. the primary problem with the place i've got is the privacy...but as long as we all look like college students (which generally, we do), it should be fine.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
we should setup a day like every week and work on certain things u need help with.. like matchups etc.. we used to have it in tristate and called it training grounds a long time ago.. it was like a smashfest but a learning thing at the same time

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
we should setup a day like every week and work on certain things u need help with.. like matchups etc.. we used to have it in tristate and called it training grounds a long time ago.. it was like a smashfest but a learning thing at the same time

need help on jiggs matchup

ima start playing pika vs her for actual combos into kill moves ( and gimps )

not to mention he matches her aerial mobility somewhat, and is a small target to rest

PP WE COMIN FOR YUH BRO

btw sneak im reading all your posts like its your voice, really creeping me out

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol back in the day

whenever someone did a ganon stomp we called it stomping the yard.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i feel like my dorm room has become the training grounds...i'm sure luke does too lol.

i'm glad we're finally gonna get smith in on these. theyve been mostly me ewb and sneak. but now that i've rearranged my room to hold two setups, there can reasonably be at least a little more action.

and now that i've lived here a while, i feel at least a little comfortable holding stuff in that public basement thing.

i love thursdays. i like getting better even more.

side note: i've found that changing fall speed is a very useful tool. even for ganon, it enables reads/reactions that just wouldn't be possible if you fastfall. slow falling ganon is too good.

edit: then ryan got his yard stomped on HARD in our set. lololol

double edit: <3 u tho

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i feel like my dorm room has become the training grounds...i'm sure luke does too lol.

i'm glad we're finally gonna get smith in on these. theyve been mostly me ewb and sneak. but now that i've rearranged my room to hold two setups, there can reasonably be at least a little more action.

and now that i've lived here a while, i feel at least a little comfortable holding stuff in that public basement thing.

i love thursdays. i like getting better even more.

side note: i've found that changing fall speed is a very useful tool. even for ganon, it enables reads/reactions that just wouldn't be possible if you fastfall. slow falling ganon is too good.

edit: then ryan got his yard stomped on HARD in our set. lololol

double edit: <3 u tho
I never really reach out, and I get ***** by work on some days, lately it's been alot, I hate it. Plus, I got to the Rush now, too. But just..text me and I'll see what I can do, my Ylink needs some more action, but I believe, if it's needed, we can go to my place, but I don't care where it is, I just need a ride is all.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
I never really reach out, and I get ***** by work on some days, lately it's been alot, I hate it. Plus, I got to the Rush now, too. But just..text me and I'll see what I can do, my Ylink needs some more action, but I believe, if it's needed, we can go to my place, but I don't care where it is, I just need a ride is all.
hit sneak up, he lives like right near u

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Yeah, dude. Weeklies are awesome. We had them in Pittsburgh. Didn't have intensive training per se, but it *****. If we had a location for this, it would ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DrpeepeeF 12:51 am
oh because no one is close to me at all let alone having nice training sessions
if i could go a fucin hour a week for training sessions
you bet your **** i would
luckylepr3ch4un 12:52 am
hahahha
that is true I forgot you live like
24 hours
away from everyone

bad moo,

bad

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So it sounds like Cory is just mad he lost to someone he thought was free, while using MK the most unbeatable character in the game.

And Snap sucking **** like always.

Yes BMX 3 stocked me third match something you will never be able to do.

Yeah I pretty much had a free bracket at MLG, I mean Snap was in it.
So, no one bother asking me why im going on hiatus for awhile.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yeah I dont live an hour away or anything

/cuts wrists
Raleigh people have some within half an hour or less, which is muuuch more reasonable on average.

I'm still coming to visit after TO6 at some point, but I dunno when it'll be for sure(you'll get details on this later).

Top Bottom