• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't get it. How did anyone manage to eat 57 pieces of pizza?

And I have to agree with what Mike and the guy who keeps changing his name said about the pizza.

big sleep

չչչ
you agree with cici's pizza being the ****tiest pizza of all time... but you feel sorry for anyone who hates on cici's?

....n****

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so cici's pizza is good at everything except pizza

interesting.

i was looking to hear a top 3 though. did twitch show up? how did EMB and JMH fare? things of that sort...

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
The pizza is the type of pizza I'd eat one or two slices of. It's tasty, but pretty bad compared to other pizza. Especially when you could be eating their cinnamon rolls instead. I haven't tried their brownies, though.

big sleep

չչչ
they're pizza really isn't bad >_____>

we just got a scaturchio here who likes putting on airs when it comes to baked cheesy bread with tomato sauce

n**** callin smash tournaments a waste of time when he gets on the boards to **** talk cici's lmfao gtfo

$mike

Smash Ace
they're pizza really isn't bad >_____>

we just got a scaturchio here who likes putting on airs when it comes to baked cheesy bread with tomato sauce

n**** callin smash tournaments a waste of time when he gets on the boards to **** talk cici's lmfao gtfo

BEHR

Smash Hero
specialty pizzas at cicis are good

like the taco pizza.

its like a taco but on a pizza, god.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I ****ing hate the cicis cinnamon rolls.

and **** those ****ty powder brownies.

Top Bottom