• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, you guys that went to high school. How many of you were in your yearbook when you graduated?

And how many of you weren't in it?

I think I just got some major bragging rights.

big sleep

չչչ
go ahead and leave us in suspense

speakin of fail i was voted most intimidating for the yearbook senior year... for some candy *** reason probably eyebrow related.

didn't show up to the pic, so they rightfully gave it to the tallest black guy.

yea

$mike

Smash Ace
go ahead and leave us in suspense

speakin of fail i was voted most intimidating for the yearbook senior year... for some candy *** reason probably eyebrow related.

didn't show up to the pic, so they rightfully gave it to the tallest black guy.

yea
i'm gonna call bull**** on this right now

bull****

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
No but in all seriousness I was voted
"Most likely to be on MTV's the real world" which I think is actually kind of funny.

High school was fun

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I got a Math diligence award. Except I didn't get it, because I was taking a Calculus AP Test at the time they were handing out awards.

And before you ask, I have absolutely no clue what Math diligence is.

Does it mean hanging out in the Calculus classroom every day during lunch? I'm sure they know the only reason I did that was so I could connect my gamecube to the TV (and later my Wii, for PM).

Besides, if that were the case, wouldn't it be a Melee diligence award?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Damn, 10 days is more than I did

Apparently it's possible to have certain forms of narcolepsy and insomnia. Sleeping for micro seconds to make up for days of no sleep can be tough, maybe you should get it checked out if you haven't before (for narcolepsy, not necessarily insomnia).

big sleep

չչչ
lol i think it was cuz i always gave everyone the evil eye or something

i was pretty surprised

LOLLLLLLLLLLL snap that's so true

melee >> calc, quite true

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I actually had no clue you were middle eastern. I guess the fact that I didn't notice shows how important I think it is.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well I mean

The term pothead is like calling someone porch monkey or *** pirate.

It's derogatory to the culture while still being some what okay to say in public. When people understand something they don't feel the need to slap premature labels on it like a bunch of 5 year olds

Edit: Kevin's gonna have a lot on his plate after he gets home from zenith

Top Bottom