• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's by MC Chris. PC Chris.....MC Chris. Spoilers and such. Clever, in a piss of people that dislike that type of music kind of way. I thought it was funny lol.

Edit: She is kinda...out there Moo LOL.

NCPopo

Smash Rookie
MC Chris did some of the music for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, for those who know what that is.

My favorite song is the Little Brittle one.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
It's by MC Chris. PC Chris.....MC Chris. Spoilers and such. Clever, in a piss of people that dislike that type of music kind of way. I thought it was funny lol.

Edit: She is kinda...out there Moo LOL.
It's a dude lol. I saw him live he's ****in amazing. He was MC Pee pants on aqua teen and the voice of hesh on Sea Lab 2021...*******

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm actually not trolling you.

I'm a pretty bad troll usually, but being exposed to it so much(sadly) has made me okay at it if I ever needed to do it back.

Are you trolling me? I wouldn't be surprised....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lady Gaga has a who-who, soooooooo.....

Also, I posting my thing about stage control by the edge that you guys should read and save and discuss(hopefully) in the HLS group.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I just explained it on AIM and you said "I guess..."

Now see, I've found out dat dis guy is a "last-word Lance" so I'll just edit my post and tell him that my logic is indeed sound as I caused him to say "I guess."

wow you edited too. That's okay, I edited out my other insult.

I knew you'd edit again. You can never resist.

Thanks for reporting this post btw LOL.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
yes
and i'm ridiculing you cause your logic, while not being completely odd, is still rather off the beaten path

edit: lol at "last word lance"
that insult cut deep pp
deep

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
NC, I'm going to be between Burlington and Chapel Hill over Christmas break. I want to play some smash (melee, naturally).

What is happening between now and January 8?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Smith: He posted in the housing thread asking for housing. Plank has confirmed Isai is coming. He's coming. Accept it. =)

Someone respond to milkmanjb.

Seen that video a couple days ago.

So I was thinking about the city-wide crews we talked about a couple days ago, and I figured that we're not organized to get them done in time. Therefore, I'd really like to try to do east vs west NC crews again, but we should redraw some lines since anything past Shelby/Hickory isn't active(and those two places are rarely active).

I'm thinking it would just be easier to make a thread for this. It'd build some hype and we could get more people involved in the hype and stuff. What do you guys think?

Edit: more of you need to post in the HLS group!!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Milkman- Theres a guy named Vilt in Burlington who smashes play mostly brawl but plays melee also.

If you want real Melee action come by Greensboro like 15 minutes away.

PP- I still like city wide crews and Make a thread it would be pretty cool.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Good stuff. I went to high school in Greensboro. I still go there all the time.

I'll hit you guys up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom