• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
I can't tell when Keith is serious anymore....

On the topic of smoking....

again?
I dont troll unless it comes to Jon. Cj love, im pretty sure u aint bigger than me, so u better have a gun with u. i dont care if yall ban me from the rest of these NC tourneys, yall gonna hve the call the police if i see this *****.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
GG Today Mike and Chris.

Mike-Your too good. We need to play More My Pika needs more exp points until I find a thunderstone.
dsmash is the best combo ever!!! ggs broski. and ggs to chris.

I'll be in here for a few days if you guys need me.

See you guys on Friday ;)

EDIT: keith we all know cam would WHOOP YOUR CANDY ASS all over the floor.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I'm beaten the **** outta of u next time i see u, i dont care if ur trollin or not... dont speak my ****in name *****...
Keith_Da_Thief
this made me lol.

I read scar's post, and thats pretty much how people tend to feel about brawl. hate on it, talk trash about it, dont really give a **** about what people say to defend it cuz its usually not as right as how ppl feel about it. any argument that a brawl enthusiast makes for brawl will never convince a melee enthusiast, so it just boils down to melee ppl not caring...at all.

Pro brawl players play for the moey. period. m2k has made multiple blog posts saying how much the brawl community and the game sucks. All of you bbrawl guys make a lot of sense in your defenses of brawl. If i didnt play melee, i would definitely pick up brawl bcuz u are so convincing, but because I have played melee and brawl competitively, I think that I know what im talking about. U cant stop people from flaming, though. Brawl bashers who just shout "**** brawl" are kind of just jerks (including me) who u have to deal with. The melee community deals with that **** from the srk people. Im sorry?

edit: lots of typos sorry

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thank you for posting your thoughts Theo.

Everyone else, pleeeeaaaase don't argue here. I'd like to keep the thread open for more then a week before it gets shut down again.

Edit: wtf I don't understand anything

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah......so I'm thinking about ignore listing frequent trollers in order to maintain my trust with human beings. Sorry if I still believe anyone on this site.

@Theo: Mario is soooo **** man! We gotta ditto next time we play haha.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Guys, you're doing it wrong. If you like Brawl, you should still say it sucks. You get to have your cake and **** on it too.

Also, talking about 'smoking' makes me feel very uncomfortable. I don't approve at all.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
Yeah......so I'm thinking about ignore listing frequent trollers in order to maintain my trust with human beings. Sorry if I still believe anyone on this site.

@Theo: Mario is soooo **** man! We gotta ditto next time we play haha.
in my defense, i wasnt trollin at first, lol i really was gonna fight that dude. but thats cause i thought he was trying to blatantly disrespect me. and that **** dont fly, im from queens new york, ya digg. but he said he was just playin. and i aint trollin about pound 4, if a ***** *** melee player comes up to me with **** talk about brawl, or that i play mk, im diggin my fist in they *** .. ALL HOMO!! i bench 250 GET AT ME!!

edit: pp go to pound 4 quickly!!! I'm ampin u up, no homo.

DJRome

Smash Hero
dair to fair combo does not exist unfortunately

edit: lol keith. your ya digg has cemented you in a certain place in my heart

null55

Smash Master
lol keith, i don't like fighting, but yeah, if i see you at a tourney and you plan on hitting me, especially over Brawl, of course i'll defend myself...

@Smith: if we smash, you should come.

@BEHR: we'll see. i'd wanna hit up some cotton candy with yall, but you def need to chill on how often you're doin' it. trust me. it'll come back to bite you in a bad way if you abuse it.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
lol keith, i don't like fighting, but yeah, if i see you at a tourney and you plan on hitting me, especially over Brawl, of course i'll defend myself...
whoa... whoa... whoa.... who ever said anything about fighting??? I clearly said ima kill u.

edit: @ moophobia, tell everyone to defend cam. i want a ****in line of niggs on the wall screamin " LETS STACK IT UP ON KEITH!!!" Cause while u doin dat, ima steal yo tv

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
GG Today Mike and Chris.

Mike-Your too good. We need to play More My Pika needs more exp points until I find a thunderstone.

Chris- got alot better GG ****** my Fox. <3
GGs today guys.

"I'ma get that peach. *stichface* BULL **** I CAUGHT THAT". epic last match. good **** mike. too dang good.

and BEHR...looks like you're serious about that pikachu stuff. i have no idea what to do against that thing. i just...react and try to hit it with stuff. once i figure out how to space that short little rodent, i'm gettin at it. as you saw, i have an idea how to do so against fox.

all in all, peach is gay. and pikachu is gay. but ganon is the man.

but i still lose.

null55

Smash Master
whoa... whoa... whoa.... who ever said anything about fighting??? I clearly said ima kill u.

edit: @ moophobia, tell everyone to defend cam. i want a ****in line of niggs on the wall screamin " LETS STACK IT UP ON KEITH!!!" Cause while u doin dat, ima steal yo tv
oh. well then **** you're just ****in ****ed up. please bring it.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Cam- I really dont do it often lol.

Mike- DBZ. <3

Chris- You'll get it man you got really good.

null55

Smash Master
just don't get to that everyday ****. seriously.

but yeah, let's try it again guys... lol. *smirk*

@Keith: what nationality are you?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
cam/eddie -

lol @ the thought of cam and keith fighting. i'd be in the background with some other bada$$ Eddie going "U MAD!!! THAT AIN'T FALCO"

null55

Smash Master
hahaha **** yeah Mike... i mean. nah. ****'s illegal.

@Keith: yeah ethnicity. for some reason i thought you were middle eastern or something, which i am. i was just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom