• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know how you guys keep talking about getting high so much and not run out of things to say.

Too much bothers me these days I think. Eh.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
hey real talk for all the melee players going to pound, i respect u cause ur from nc, but im going to cause a ****in ruckus when i get their, and if anyone makes fun of brawl.( i dont give a **** where their from). i'm stealin them in the face, real talk. so odds are im probably going to get banned from this thing, but im just tired of stupid melee players saying brawl has no hype. its gettin to me, and ill be **** if i let some tech nerds tell me my game is dead.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Yo dawg, Brawl is kinda boring and slow and gay. Melee is cooler and so much more fun to watch/play. You shouldn't be mad when people say Brawl sucks.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

Keith, I have nothing against you, but edit that nonsense because that argument is stupid and I want you to take it to the pound 4 thread(which I'm sure you're religiously reading) if you absolutely HAVE to.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp read the pound 4 thread plz so you know where keiths coming from. i don't think he should start hitting people cuz that would just be...sad but texas pros are probably not even coming to pound4 just because of how shafted brawl gets in the community. it's really sad.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait, wait, wait. Back the **** up.

Brawl has hype? Brawl has . . . . hype?

I need to find that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
pp read the pound 4 thread plz so you know where keiths coming from. i don't think he should start hitting people cuz that would just be...sad but texas pros are probably not even coming to pound4 just because of how shafted brawl gets in the community. it's really sad.
I've read it. Read MY post so you realize how unnecessary and stupid this argument is. I will not start it and no one else should respond to it. People WILL respond to it though and it'll be worthless.

DON'T DO IT

DON'T

DO

IT

I'm serious.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's at this point I would feel obligated to say "DO IT" but I won't because I know it could mean a divide in the community so hard, we could split as much as the Continental Drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom