• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
He speaks with his eyes. It takes a special touch to understand him. Once you have that touch he's really quite endearing.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
same, o well my point got across, besides scar, no other PRO melee player said cancel brawl, it was just the scrubs melee people. even hbox said he apologized for brawl bashin at genesis

stingers

Smash Obsessed
scar never said to cancel brawl either i dont think it was just one random dude iirc. but idc about that cuz nobody would listen to something so dumb anyway.

null55

Smash Master
same BEHR.

as long as we don't play that slow *** campy game Brawl. lol talk about **** for tools, right guys/Keith?

null55

Smash Master
lol yeah i'm just jking. but anyone willing to really get angry over **** like that is... well yeah.

anyway come to the Boro over break.

null55

Smash Master
@Cam: I know........

I'm gonna try. Not sure when exactly that would be though.
you know, some random day when you're bored after Christmas or some ****. maybe in real early Jan if you have time. bring your bro if he wants to come, too. party at my place.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I plan on bringing Twitch to any tournament/fest I go to over the break.

As for when it would happen, I guess that would be after christmas yeah. I could possibly do something this week though if we get it organized kinda soon.

By the way bros, RoM2 videos will probably start going up tonight/tomorrow, so be ready to watch some goooood stuff.

null55

Smash Master
As for when it would happen, I guess that would be after christmas yeah. I could possibly do something this week though if we get it organized kinda soon.
legit yo. maybe we can do one this weekend? :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think the trailer was better than the actual matches imo(since I saw them and all).

I didn't see amazing play on either side, but whatever lol. The fact that Mango lost is probably enough to make the matches super entertaining for everyone haha.

Edit @ Cam: nooooo because I'm going to SC and then a reunion thing with my high school group. Has to be during the week.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I thought that was ****. =p

I like them both in different ways.

Wombo Combo gets the bigger thumbs up from me for having the **** commentary though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Cam your coming to the Boro for break?

Lets light it up you know the three Amigos.

;]

GG Today Mike and Chris.

Mike-Your too good. We need to play More My Pika needs more exp points until I find a thunderstone.

Chris- got alot better GG ****** my Fox. <3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Light it up can refer too many things.

Like.

Lighting a Light bulb, or turning on the stove.

and If I was why?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1. Everyone know's what you're talking about.
2. It's just plain stupid, and it almost took me to long to figure that out, I don't want the rest of you to go through what I did, mostly since you're still in high school

BEHR

Smash Hero
1. K
2. What did you go through? PMs if you cant talk about it here.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
1. Everyone know's what you're talking about.
2. It's just plain stupid, and it almost took me to long to figure that out, I don't want the rest of you to go through what I did, mostly since you're still in high school
No offense Lucas but if he's going to smoke a few (cigarettes of course) and leave it at that, it's really no biggie. Just don't graduate to cigars (or what lies beyond) if you follow my logic. Special cigs are almost legal, it's just taken society a long time to realize the entirety of their effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom