• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol, it's funny how people say "just sdi" like smash di'ing is simple. that's part of it, but the problem for most people is the timing of pressing l or r.
I wasn't trying to say it was easy...and I know what you're saying, you can tech with the appropriate timing in many cases without sdi--but who can't hit R during the frames before they get hit? anytime I miss a tech I rarely blame it on hitting R at the wrong time, it's that I didn't sdi into what I planned on teching in the first place within 20 frames of me pressing R aka not sdi-ing at the right time.

anyway i get faired by ganon like 1,000,000x a day. it sucks... but additionally, a move that has crazy knockback like the fair, sdi-ing makes it much easier to tech.

null55

Smash Master
wtf is SDI.

@Gboro people: wow i can't wait to play smash with all of you a lot.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I love how the Brocator Thread likes to randomly get rid of people in the list. Spoon isn't the only smasher in Wilmington.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i'll **** anyone here. literally.

you guys are cute.
Pick me!

Pick me!
pp is so cute.
Mad cute.

Stongers be hittin on me.
mmmmmmHHMM *****.
call me mr. flintstone
there's a difference in a troll
and just telling you why you're not considered the straight one

and stingers post earlier was the brocator's 1000th : /
Stop it. Now.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
when the brocator changed, it deleted everyone until they posted here. just to make it so that when people came to the brocator, they weren't looking for people who didn't play anymore and stuff

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
yeah chris. i'm all of greensboro's sensei.

here's a pic taken from a time in which i went into a very strict training regimen with cam's previous incarnation

hummmmmmmmm..........

null55

Smash Master
LOL. and here i thought you'd be able to do Trig on your own after a fifty years.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
calc trig stuff is even gayer than precal gay trig stuff.

good luck bro. i'd help but as soon as i took at AP test, i forgot all the calc i knew.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Man, I would main Ganon. He's too good.
I'm not worthy, though. Plus I can't **** with wizard's foot like Chris can.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
do it red! but your falco and doc are good too. but man, you've got to see how good i've gotten. i'll be in wilmington starting on the 16th, so whenever you wanna play, hit me up. i'm a completely different player than i was in early october.

NCPopo

Smash Rookie
we're taking over the world *ganon taunt*.

Popo, once i get a car, we're ganon dittoing and stuff. there's a ton of ganon stuff i've learned on the boards and through ACE, so if you're looking for ganon help, he's the nc man to go to.
I'm down. I actually got to see ACE in person a couple months ago. He was so technically sound, it blew my mind. He gave me some Ganon v Sheik advice and it really helped a bunch.

Honestly, most of what I've learned was from absorbing old vids/threads of Tipman's and applying some of it to my playstyle. I'm still having a bit of trouble consistently SHFFLing the fairs quickly but I get by.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm down. I actually got to see ACE in person a couple months ago. He was so technically sound, it blew my mind. He gave me some Ganon v Sheik advice and it really helped a bunch.

Honestly, most of what I've learned was from absorbing old vids/threads of Tipman's and applying some of it to my playstyle. I'm still having a bit of trouble consistently SHFFLing the fairs quickly but I get by.
yeah, i'm starting to be able to do stuff *ledgedash, reverse ledgedash, SHFFL those fairs, and double jump aerial etc*. i didn't know this scene existed till october. i wish i could've went to octoberfest to see him, but i couldn't make it.

sheiks a *****.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
do it red! but your falco and doc are good too. but man, you've got to see how good i've gotten. i'll be in wilmington starting on the 16th, so whenever you wanna play, hit me up. i'm a completely different player than i was in early october.
Good to hear, bro. Not sure if I'll be in Wilmington after this week, but if so, I'm definitely up for it.
I gotta get somewhere with Falco before I do anything else. Doc and Ganon are too good, Kobes all day, but I don't think I've gone anywhere with Doc, and now's not the time to pick another character up xD

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Popo, once i get a car, we're ganon dittoing and stuff. there's a ton of ganon stuff i've learned on the boards and through ACE, so if you're looking for ganon help, he's the nc man to go to.
Dude, if you guys want to play, we can probably arrange to pick you up sometime Chris. Or go up there and play. Y'know, we'd work something out. Just let us know when you're free and stuff. In fact, if anyone relatively close by wants to play Popo, JMH, or anyone in Asheboro sometime, just give the word, and we'll see what we can do. We're always looking for more oppurtunities to play. At the very least, I hope to see a bunch of you at the start of the year.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeeeeeeee i can't wait. between smash and the potential of being on UNCGs soccer team, i'm starting to lean toward smash. it's more fun than goalkeeping and i think the people in smash are overall cooler than the people in college soccer.

but if they give me or even look like they'll give me the starting position, heck yeah soccer.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Good to hear, bro. Not sure if I'll be in Wilmington after this week, but if so, I'm definitely up for it.
I gotta get somewhere with Falco before I do anything else. Doc and Ganon are too good, Kobes all day, but I don't think I've gone anywhere with Doc, and now's not the time to pick another character up xD
Lol, go Doc/Ganon mains! :)

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
good job indian man, just go to state, dont dish out any money to duke, if u can get in free at state. even though states girls look like turd stains. but look on the brightside, u will be even BETTER at brawl, and u wont have anything to distract u from school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom