• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Thanks guys. I plan to major in chemistry (I want to be a doctor). I'll have to see how much I have to pay for Duke and decide whether to go to state, unc, or duke.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Sushi, we should team at one point and name our team "Harold and Kumar".

Me and Keith were "Rush Hour"
Me and Clsda were "Shanghai Knights"

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dude i got a 96 on a test from smoking weed for like a week dead ***.

Highest test score in the class. 8D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** college cant come soon enough...if i dont get into state now imma be mad :mad:

maybe i'll apply myself so i can get into a good school...hmhmhm

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
blow... I like that word. I'll try to come over in the middle of next week. Can I spend the night, for old times sake?

I going to sleep now. I'll be thinking about you

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
sushi i think u have the potential to be national rank worthy, u just need to live where other people exist.
I think if Rag, Sting, Sushi, Jon (lol), Mits, Duo, Me, train hard enough, we could all be national rank worthy. their are others in this state as well, those were just the top of my head. oh... Foxy if he keeps going, i finally fought his mk, and it was good. he probably would have beaten me if he knew the mk ditto match up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom