• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
gg $mike and rawfuls. Thanks a ton for comin to the boro and letting me play some smash and get better. I'm now a witness to the greatness that is $mikes DK. Also, that dude can moonwalk with yoshi ALL OVER FD. wtf $mike. you are too good. you and those 1 minute combo video falcon matches...

and dude rawfuls you are too good to play against. i now know that going off stage under marth is even dumber than i thought it was. and that moonwalking falcon...all i gotta say is run off uair lol.

Thats right people. I just did shoutouts for 2 1v1 sessions. get at me.

and mike is the best techer IN NC. howtf do you stage tech ganon's fair? ask him. i still don't understand.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...today is ashley's birthday. so it'll have to either be pretty early in the day, or she'll basically have to come with me, if i go at all.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ah dont worry about it then.

Say Happy Birthday fro me. :]

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol, it's funny how people say "just sdi" like smash di'ing is simple. that's part of it, but the problem for most people is the timing of pressing l or r.

also ggs chris... where you at eddie. we should all smash together next time. when do you go on break chris?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
will do, BEHR. when could you have me? since i have an awesome gf who understands that i don't wanna watch her get her ear pierced, i think i'll have some open time probably around 1, maybe later depending on when she gets up.

and dorsey, i understand how its done but...when i fair a falcon close to the edge, the possibility of a tech never really crossed my mind until $mike just...did it.

edit: i leave wednesday morning. i'm free as can be all of tuesday. like i think ashley's leaving and everything. and yeah, i keep reading "if you press l or r 15 frames before you plan to get hit and SDI, you'll tech everything!". i'm just not good at knowing i'm about to get hit a quarter second before...i get hit.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Umm I dont know next weekend is good. lol

Mike- Hell Yuh SDI is mad hard. but im still the best techer. 8D

Teching Wizards foot and Falcons Knee. 8D

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
edit: i leave wednesday morning. i'm free as can be all of tuesday. like i think ashley's leaving and everything. and yeah, i keep reading "if you press l or r 15 frames before you plan to get hit and SDI, you'll tech everything!". i'm just not good at knowing i'm about to get hit a quarter second before...i get hit.
i'm gonna have a ****ton of work this week, so that won't be good for me. we'll do it the next possible weekend i guess

Mike- Hell Yuh SDI is mad hard. but im still the best techer. 8D

Teching Wizards foot and Falcons Knee. 8D
lol, i've teched both of those before. tech falcon punches and fox's upsmash son.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i guess by next weekend you just meant with mike. i leave wednesday. and it's all cool bro, but when i get back from break, don't be surprised if i'm really freakin good. i plan to get a good bit of practice with spoon, spect0r and red the ghost, and after playing for 3 months, at least some of my "aaah i'm newwww" johns will be gone.

today was your last chance at your fox wrecking me behr. if you don't believe me, just as $mike *ganon taunt*

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mike- THE Pupil has surpassed the Master. = 3=

Chris-Aiiight. I stil think My Pika will wreck you. ;]

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah chris, you can tech almost anything if the hit takes place that close to the edge. Sometimes you don't even need SDI. Tech'ing Ganon's fair isn't hard at all, you should try to reverse uair Falcon or hit him before he gets close to the stage.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, most of the time i was reverse uairing him. i'm not sure why i wasn't set for it, but i know now that a fair close to the edge can be SDI'd and teched.

and $mike and rawfuls both know. runoff uair is too good. though i imagine its techable since i bang them against the stage to their deaths.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
yeah, most of the time i was reverse uairing him. i'm not sure why i wasn't set for it, but i know now that a fair close to the edge can be SDI'd and teched.

and $mike and rawfuls both know. runoff uair is too good. though i imagine its techable since i bang them against the stage to their deaths.
When you first said runoff uair I though you meant you were using the first part of the uair to knock them back out.. it's really good vs. Falcon. Try to stay away from anything that knocks them into the stage because, you're right, it's techable.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
My first thought would be to play a level 9 G&W on FD, jump off the ledge, and recover/tech as many times as possible in an amount of time (G&W will always attack you from the ledge).

It's probably not the best way to do it...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol... we should see how many Falco dsmashes we can tech in a row... bonus points for walltech to bair (or dair if it hits). haha

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pick jiggs, see how many can tech a fully charged marth neutral b at 50% from the middle of FD after missing a rest.

it's not easy.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
pick jiggs, see how many can tech a fully charged marth neutral b at 50% from the middle of FD after missing a rest.

it's not easy.
i think i got 3 techs yesterday from missed rests over that neutral b
1 was like a 30% and another at 60%
1 teched the edge, died anyway (forgot to pound, ugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom