• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So much Brawl hate... How am I supposed to mm you Behr if your heart's not into it.

And someone buy me a **** copy of melee so I can play it again.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll play Melee with you, BEHR. I need to get better anyway.

Well, what you say makes sense, and I respect that and the fact that you'd rather have MK banned. I stilll stand by what I said, but I ask you one question: Doesn't Godzilla always win?
Godzilla is closer to the giant firebreathing monster than the normal bro.

Lareit

Smash Ace
crio i gave you my copy of melee after you lost yours. you now have lost mine too?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
edit: sorry to interupt the intense to ban or not to ban discussion

too many people in nc and sc so i decided to break it down into my area code

southern pines power rankings

1)Ragnarok(dk)
2)Dub(bananas)
3)Seth(wario)
4)Jcum(falco)
5)Ocaie(fox)
6)Ian(mk)

Honorable Mention

Zdick(fail)

dont every body get worked up over their placement. the executive committee (myself) was unanimous. these are not subject to change. they are set in stone.
smashers by the name of bill rankings:

1. BillBillBill
2. NC-Billbro
3. Billb Ill Bill
4. Me

----
Non-honorable mention:

gimpyfish <-----------------------totally not a bro.
I just wanted to say that I thought both of these lists seem extremely well thought out and planned. They must have been slaved over by large committies for decades.

Also gimpy***=wishes he was a bro.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I just wanted to say that I thought both of these lists seem extremely well thought out and planned. They must have been slaved over by large committies for decades.

Also gimpy***=wishes he was a bro.
your right it takes a genius to make a list that complexed i couldn't have don't by myself.............

ptown

Smash Ace
a long time ago, being one of the few who got to play brawl,

gimpyfish made coined the technique and method: hugging.

too bad it doesn't work.

ptown

Smash Ace
since there has been no correction/clarification, his method is still in practice by people who don't know any better.

Malk

Smash Champion
no, this is dead, and you are attempting necromancy

really in posting here I am trying to get another 2 points since this thread is nothing but worthless spam

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Follow da rules. What's so hard? Every friggin' forum on the net has these rules. olo even 4chan.

Also, first knorr, now malk. This site isn't even worth browsing anymore . . . ;_;

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
I personally don't like all the spam it's really hard to find stuff so i'm pretty happy with the bans

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bans do not please me, Electric Two. And I would prefer those we know who were banned to be unbanned, but who am I in these parts? Unfortunately my status elsewhere doesn't hold up here.:psycho:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Does the aphorism "You sleep in the bed you made" apply here?

It was their own fault for spamming. Being so inanely disruptive isn't funny, it isn't cute, it's kind of obnoxious.

I don't particularly enjoy that Malk got banned, but... the world turns naught too fond for one.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
By the same token, if you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

I think serious discussion all of the time is pretty dull, and we should be allowed to cut loose often because it keeps people coming to the boards and is a nice distraction form people killing eachother over PRs and MM challenges and matchup discussions.

If that's what you want, then aight that's your opinion, but saying they deserved it because you don't like seeing it is another thing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Personally, I do really think that the rules for spamming could be a little more lax in the Regional Zone boards, because they're a place for people who already know each other pretty well to stay in contact. With that in mind, it's only natural for some silly jabs to occur, and for us to take the piss out on ourselves. So as long as it doesn't dominate the discourse, I don't see why it should be cut out entirely. I think the heightened strictures on spamming here is really the primary reason there's been more spam lately.

There's a balance needs be struck, and currently, it's a bit lopsided.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You shouldn't have done it, but I'm not mad at least.

They should know though.

Also, Brawl doubles losers finals were...interesting upon re-watching them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol we all know Stingers deserves at least a decent spot. His problem is he can't be consistent about it because he won't be able to make many of these (read: I can't go very much, so I can't take him much).

Decent is subjective btw.

Also, Ali, I effed up plenty in our set too re-watching this. Human nature bro, good shiz. Trade-offs as far as Melee and Brawl singles went for us this time.

What do you think of the melee matches btw?

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
Dark Hart I think you did the right thing, will someone tell me when next tourney is

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everyone should know that Lucas told Buzz to get on the other mods about cleaning this up.

No johns Lucas.

>Lucas told Buzz

>Dark Hart told Buzz

>Dark Hart told

>Dark Hart
What the hell is this? Long standing NC smashers who've been our community since the beginning, and you do dis?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That pic is great. Yay.

Lucas, if you feel it is right, more power to you. Just remember that this does mean something to the rest of us.

Top Bottom