• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
What the hell is this? Long standing NC smashers who've been our community since the beginning, and you do dis?

I'm not going to lie, that's a pretty nice pic.

I didn't think this would happen. I had the best of intentions: I just thought they'd be a bit stricter on locking threads, since most of the old MODs gave up. I never though that that NC DS PR thread would get locked and we'd all get infractions for it. Hell, 1 more infraction and I get banned for a week. :urg:

I'm really, really sorry, bros. :(

That pic is great. Yay.

Lucas, if you feel it is right, more power to you. Just remember that this does mean something to the rest of us.
I know, I know, I know, but I never imagined that they'd ban people for it. That was never what me and Buzz talked about. :urg:

I know I thought it was the right thing to do, but I really fucked up, like, big time... :urg: :(

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
dude **** that chaddd thread what the **** how can they ****ing ban me for flaming and **** when his entire ****ing thread is just "****ing georgia is full of nubs whaa whaa i quit my **** is 3 inches" and the mod is like

WELL

we'll leave it open
because I got ****ed in the *** 3 times tonight so I'm just in a GREAT mood

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
dude **** that chaddd thread what the **** how can they ****ing ban me for flaming and **** when his entire ****ing thread is just "****ing georgia is full of nubs whaa whaa i quit my **** is 3 inches" and the mod is like

WELL

we'll leave it open
That's pretty gay, bro.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

WELL

we'll leave it open
I'm going to leave that thread open for a few days. If it becomes a hate-fest, I'm going to lock it and give out points.

I didn't ban you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He didn't ban you. Take heed in such generosity. It may not occur twice. :laugh:

null55

Smash Master
Would a mod have pmed me if I committed an infraction?

I want to know how many points I have...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
That was a pretty off-topic post, not relating to tournaments or Smash Bros. at all. I think it deserves an infraction.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
That was a pretty off-topic post, not relating to tournaments or Smash Bros. at all. I think it deserves an infraction.
Seeing as how its in a state discussion thread, and its not vulgar, its perfectly fine. Now if it were its own little spam topic, it would merit an infraction and so would anything responding to it.

The more you know.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm pretty sure you being glad that I love you is "strong homo" and "vulgar in every way."

Infract that post or you're a hypocrite

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeah, probably

But you wouldn't want to get too many infractions because then you'd be banned from the best website on the internet :0 :0 :0

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
God I'm lame...

Well, if I was to receive an infraction, I'd be pmed right?
Yeah dude, you get a PM with it and you're even able to PM the mod back and talk about it, etc.

It takes 6 points to be banned, and most points expire after a certain time period.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Not sure, my dad we'd talk about it, but I won't be able to either why for the next few weeks because of plans that I have. He said I'd be able to play in December anyway, so I'll have to wait till then. Then I'm playing with my bro as much as possible, since he wasn't to get back into Melee, and I can teach him Marth and Fox. (again) I have like 7 1/2 hours of me ****** by bro, who will now be known as Noxx, and 030 (KissyFace). I'm hoping to record versus KSK, Shady, Shady's bro, and Foxy at some point to get more of a variety of characters I'd be playing against, since I want to make a little montage or something.

Also, he said there wouldn't really be a problem with me going to TO4, so long as my grades are alright. ^_^

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sounds good man. I really hope you get your game in order by that time.

Also Bill, message me about your daily life schedule in some way. I have no clue when to call you.
Brackets.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Me too bro, me too. I'll probably be able to play regularly, and if I go, I'll probably stay at Ali's with you and LoZR (and Corey?) so I'll get a fair amount of last minute practice. My goal is to make it out of Pools, and if I get past that, then I'll worry about the rest. =P

Post Count = 1234 !!!

Top Bottom