• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
About the infraction, I responded to the mod explaining why I don't deserve an infraction and the mod responded by removing the infraction and just "warned" me about doing it again. Just putting it out there...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
when you get banned do you get ip banned or acct banned?
Either can happen. Usually when you are banned you aren't IP banned because your ban is just temporary, but if people make alternate account and get rowdy they can get IP banned.

About the infraction, I responded to the mod explaining why I don't deserve an infraction and the mod responded by removing the infraction and just "warned" me about doing it again. Just putting it out there...
See, we aren't bad people. We just want to make sure the boards stay organized so the community stays organized.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
See, we aren't bad people. We just want to make sure the boards stay organized so the community stays organized.
Except mods arent elected and not accountable tot he community for actions, just other mods. You can go against the opinion of the community majority without being stopped.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Except mods arent elected and not accountable tot he community for actions, just other mods. You can go against the opinion of the community majority without being stopped.
Oh, Dennis, forget about freedom. Now I've dropped my filth.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
What action has a mod made that you feel he should be held accountable for? They are absolutely accountable to the community, people have been de-modded. What has a mod done against the opinion of the community that isn't simply enforcing the Global Rules?

Lareit

Smash Ace
What action has a mod made that you feel he should be held accountable for? They are absolutely accountable to the community, people have been de-modded. What has a mod done against the opinion of the community that isn't simply enforcing the Global Rules?
It's just angsty kids sticking it to the man. Angsty kids don't care if the man is right or not, they just stick it to him due to self imposed illusions of importance.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Either can happen. Usually when you are banned you aren't IP banned because your ban is just temporary, but if people make alternate account and get rowdy they can get IP banned.
limed for truth. You already fulfill one half of the quota, Malk. Please don't clutter ATL South for no reason. We don't want to IP ban anyone, yeah? We just have to sometimes if they break rules after being temporarily banned. =|

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think the Atlantic South should not have MODs

Only the MODS WE love cause they know how the Atlantic South.

Unlike the rest of the world,The Atlantic south has traditions and with people coming in stopping use those traditions are broken.

So this place will be better without Gimpy,Tom, and all those MODs trying to put us down.

Just my 2 Cents.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I ate at Chipotle with the rest of my crew and it was ****ing orgasmic.

Tom seems like a pretty cool mod. I don't really have a problem with him. Gimpy on the other hand...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I think the Atlantic South should not have MODs

Only the MODS WE love cause they know how the Atlantic South.

Unlike the rest of the world,The Atlantic south has traditions and with people coming in stopping use those traditions are broken.

So this place will be better without Gimpy,Tom, and all those MODs trying to put us down.

Just my 2 Cents.
True(ish), but I like Tom.

Bottom line: soft tacos at Cosmic Cantina are unwiedly.
Cosmic Cantina = Amazing

Tom seems cool. :3

Gimpy is defiantly not a Bro.
Much better.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
bumpo

keepin this alive because i want to be on here one day (wtf people actually care about these things rite)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I think he said something about they both play at the last billfest. I might be mistaken though.

Top Bottom