• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Miharu

Smash Hero
Shes not. She lives, and will live throughout the series.
they really should kill off the useless/annoying characters in manga/anime more

instead of killing off characters that people actually like etc

of course this is under the assumption that nobody likes hinata

kr3wman

Smash Master
Well, killing off useless characters is kinda useless and just pisses off their fandom.

Killing off important characters helps the plot move.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I thought it was pretty obvious that
the 4th hokage was Naruto's father...though I don't know when I got that impression.

8 tails looks freaky...it's the fox with muscles but no skin or hair or something...

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Well, I thought it was pretty obvious that
the 4th hokage was Naruto's father...though I don't know when I got that impression.

8 tails looks freaky...it's the fox with muscles but no skin or hair or something...
i think many people knew this already

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i think many people knew this already
Well, yeah...

that's why I used the word obvious.

I just can't remember where I got that impression from...It was way back in 2004-5 when I first was reading through Naruto...But I tried looking up those chapters again and I couldn't find it.

I was more talking to myself out loud than anything else. It's just now officially confirmed.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
FDGHJJIJNIBDFUIBFDHOGIOGKJGNDFJKGJKGNJKDFN

My initial reaction to the chapter. This is getting way too good.

Vts

Smash Champion
QFT.

I did not see this coming. It's been awhile since I looked forward to next week's chapter.
so this leads into many unanswered questions out now.

the 4th is back but is it just a one time thing or has he always been inside naruto watching? can he be released from naruto? who will be his voice actor? :psycho:

drcossack

Smash Ace
so this leads into many unanswered questions out now.

the 4th is back but is it just a one time thing or has he always been inside naruto watching? can he be released from naruto? who will be his voice actor? :psycho:
From the way he described it, he's always been around, he just never needed to appear. I get the feeling that it is a one time deal though - Minato does say that he'll appear if 8 tails are released. At this point though, we have no idea what Minato is going to do or say.

Now that I got that out of the way,
any guesses as to next week's chapter? IMO, one of three things: He may reinforce the seal, pep talk to Naruto, or he'll give Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi Chakra, while teaching him how to control it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
All of those and teach him Hiraishin, just to make Naruto a little more broken than deva pain.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
All of those and teach him Hiraishin, just to make Naruto a little more broken than deva pain.
I doubt he'll ever learn that move, he'll probably just come up with his own things rather than stealing more of the 4th's. Besides, it would be really awkward for him to suddenly start training to use a new technique in the middle of a battle, even if it is all in his own head . Plus, it doesn't make any sense. "Oops, the fox is getting out, so I'm going to teach you this completely unrelated move now" that's just bad storytelling. If he was going to teach him anything, it would probably be about why he sealed the fox inside him and what he's supposed to do with it.

And PsychoIncarnate, that was confirmed by Jiraiya ages ago.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I doubt he'll ever learn that move, he'll probably just come up with his own things rather than stealing more of the 4th's. Besides, it would be really awkward for him to suddenly start training to use a new technique in the middle of a battle, even if it is all in his own head . Plus, it doesn't make any sense. "Oops, the fox is getting out, so I'm going to teach you this completely unrelated move now" that's just bad storytelling. If he was going to teach him anything, it would probably be about why he sealed the fox inside him and what he's supposed to do with it.

And PsychoIncarnate, that was confirmed by Jiraiya ages ago.
Oh LOL, I forgot about that...

Yeah, I remember that now, just ignore that whole deal I said...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Crap, I just thought of something.
I have a feeling Kishimoto's going to ripoff Dragon Ball.

I'm picturing a Father/Son Rasengan like DB's Father/Son Kamehameha.
That better not happen.

EDIT: FYI, if anyone's curious, my SWF username is not named because of
the 4th Hokage.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

That better not happen.

the 4th Hokage.
Where did you get it from?

New Chapter was pretty nice btw.
Everyone has god like dbz powers now 0.o

Aesir

Smash Master

That better not happen.

the 4th Hokage.
Nah there's been plenty of other times for him to do this and he hasn't yet so I think it's safe to say that won't happen.

loved this chapter.

1337marth

Smash Ace
Wow I have been gone for so long, I come back and see my topic has really started a conversation, yay!
Has anyone played Naruto Clash of Ninja Revoulion 2, its really cool, but I haven't saw any recent shows :(

Niiro

Smash Ace
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
I did not get the new naruto episode thingy. someone explain.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I didn't get the new part released where
suddenly goes all ape **** on pain after the fox mindgame naruto and his father comes in and is like, NO U

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Where was Naruto Physically?
Pein used a technique which opened up something sort of like a black whole which began sucking up all of the surroundings. Naruto was entrapped in the earth surroundings...

Where was Naruto Mentally?
Since he was in fox form he wasnt concious at the moments. You remember the time when Naruto Vs Sasuke and he was knocked unconcious and then the fox said he wont let him die then he went fox form. Or the time when Sasuke entered Naruto's consiousness. Its basically Naruto's mind. HE was inside his mind mentally. When the fox takes over Narutos body thats where Naruto's concious goes.

Where did the Fourth Hokage come from?
When The 4th originally set the seal on the demon fox he made it so that if it was every going to be broken that his conciousness would appear in Naruto's He isnt physically there, only mentally.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Kishimoto realised the Sharingan was and had to give Naruto something against Madara/Sasuke, but I'm not sure if he's going to follow up on it after all those recent chapters

strawhats

Smash Master
Wow I have been gone for so long, I come back and see my topic has really started a conversation, yay!
Has anyone played Naruto Clash of Ninja Revoulion 2, its really cool, but I haven't saw any recent shows :(
I own the game and ive played naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 which is clash of ninja 4 for the japanese gamecube. Best fighting game next to melee imo.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I own the game and ive played naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 which is clash of ninja 4 for the japanese gamecube. Best fighting game next to melee imo.

wow, its good and all but its kind of low on the best fighting game list Imo. I do like it though, but I wouldn't say best.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think you should go play more fighting games. Naruto GNT is fun, but definitely not up there for me.
But if you enjoy it, I guess that's all that matters.

strawhats

Smash Master
I know its not, but its the best game in the entire GNT series unless GNT EX 4-5 prove me wrong. Please let madara be in this next game. If not this then narutimate accela 3 which has pre timeskip and timeskip characters and only follows the manga.

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
I love Naruto. But it has too many haters. I can understand hating it, and of course there are going to be some immature haters. But it is alot better than what people say about it IMO.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Things I'm waiting to see:

Itachi's gift to Naruto
Key Training (the scroll with Kyuubi stuff)
Sasuke stuff (in relation to Naruto)
etc, etc, etc...

Top Bottom