• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, the Sound Five and Oro coming out of his stomach was pretty cool.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Oh wow hahahaha.

I bet Izanami transfers Itachi's soul or all his knowledge and power to Sasuke or something like that.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
after all, you can't spell izanami without most of the letters from aizen

:aizen:
I love you.

Oh wow hahahaha.

I bet Izanami transfers Itachi's soul or all his knowledge and power to Sasuke or something like that.
That'd be slightly creepy but satisfyingly acceptable because then Sasuke has the potential to be less of a douchebag.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"Time to finish this fight with my unique ability! ...but before I do let me describe how the entirety of the technique works including initiation, setup, duration, etc. You can just stand there awkwardly and listen, you could take notes, too, it's up to you."

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I'm kinda interested in knowing how the jutsu kabuto just used with the sound 4 works. He just took their abilities or absored them? Cause kimimaro was there too but he's been edo tenseid as well

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
oh god, I hope they never implement a thumbs-up type thing for posts here. Everyone will be fishing for them like it's Youtube

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Would also help get rid of the trolls. If anything, not a +1 so people can look at those posts, but a reputation build up meter. Could definitely eliminate the trolls.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
almost 100% certain most of my +1s would have come from posts with the word 'aizen' in them
(also smash 64 index, shameless plug)

and if that ain't trolling, only god knows what is

and by god i mean aizen

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
oh god, I hope they never implement a thumbs-up type thing for posts here. Everyone will be fishing for them like it's Youtube
god, if swf had a +1 system i would be spending way too much time trying to be witty on here, real talk
Would also help get rid of the trolls. If anything, not a +1 so people can look at those posts, but a reputation build up meter. Could definitely eliminate the trolls.
Pretty sure Smashboards had rep implemented at some point, but we're all youngin's to the forum anyway.

Besides, if people are going to make a good-enough post, mere acknowledgement should suffice.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If there was any such system, I would hunt down every mention of the aizen meme. >_>

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
almost 100% certain most of my +1s would have come from posts with the word 'aizen' in them
(also smash 64 index, shameless plug)

and if that ain't trolling, only god knows what is

and by god i mean aizen

Why have you not changed your name to aizenaussie yet?!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If there was any such system, I would hunt down every mention of the aizen meme. >_>
thumbs down aizen all the way.... whoever he is
Aizen is severely disappointed in you two.

For that, you can be the next chapter will only consist of boring dialogue as Itachi explains te concepts of Izanami and by the time he's finished Kabuto will have already learned a portion of the technique.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
How did.... how did someone get the idea for that.. .____.

Edit: Someone must have watched Naruto and Rugrats right before bed.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's Izanami? I'm kinda disappointed considering I predicted what would happen after the first use. Izanagi is stronger but then again Itachi lacks all the eyes for it, so.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
With great power comes great responsibility. People who cannot control themselves lose in to the power.

Many have tried: Madara, Pain, Orochimaru, and Kabuto have tried but they have all failed. Only one has prevailed, and that's Aizen.

Top Bottom