• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
naruto is the son of the 4th hokage. 4th hokage was married to uzumaki kushina. no one knows who their parents are

tsunade is the granddaugther of senju hashirama. no relation to naruto

and yes, perhaps the uchiha and senju clan are distantly related. but remember that madara and hashirama (1st hokage) were DESCENDANTS of the original 2 brothers, they were not brothers themselves, they were simply the strongest in their clans. so the relationship is so distant now that the family ties don't even matter.

edit: I just checked the chapter again

the manga never even confirmed that the two boys who were chosen by the rikudo sage were brothers. it only said that they were two boys, one was elder, one was younger.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

are u serious? LMAO

in other news

the new chapter was cool

the art quality in naruto manga is getting better

i really like raikage lol

metaXzero

Smash Champion
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd produce a link. But if you wanna know the details, go to Toonzone's Anime forum.

Yeah, Cartoon Network had a year to get Shippudden, but sat on their *** wanting more merchandizing rights. And so the competition swoops in to leave CN to flounder in their failing CN Real programs and fleeing animators.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
If Turner ever wises up and fires the idiots running it currently (a former Gametap and WWF employee (responsible for buying out WCW then phasing it out) and a man who brought AMC down and (IIRC) ruined Fox Family), maybe we will see an upturn from the current failure Network is.

On-topic: I expect Shippudden to be heavily editted if Viz didn't secure some sort of "no edits" deal.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah dude. he's a baller. huge metal forearm things, and just punches through anything, even amaterasu.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Ugh, I just read the chapter. Yet again, Sasuke sandbags before revealing his "sharingan technique". The author needs to spice it up a bit: that gets pretty predictable :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, he probably can no longer block attacks that he's unaware of, but the shukaku only accented and amplified his control over the sand. i bet now that he's older and has trained more, he can still defend from most attacks using the sand with his own chakra rather than the shukaku's.

and yes virg, i thought the same thing LOL. i thought of what you said when he was getting attacked by four people. "ok, so a new sharingan trick is gonna appear."

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If Turner ever wises up and fires the idiots running it currently (a former Gametap and WWF employee (responsible for buying out WCW then phasing it out) and a man who brought AMC down and (IIRC) ruined Fox Family), maybe we will see an upturn from the current failure Network is.

On-topic: I expect Shippudden to be heavily editted if Viz didn't secure some sort of "no edits" deal.
Yeah, they should fire them. >_>

Oh well, at least Shippuden is getting aired.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What happened to the last episodes of Naruto? It's like they aired them at an unannounced time and never showed them again.

Last episode I remember was squad 8's sensei leaving for some reason that wasn't explained. I can't remember her name.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I need to catch up on Naruto on both the manga and the anime. I'm way too behind right now after not being able to use the internet for weeks. >.< ♥

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Am i the only one who saw tobi saving sasuke coming?
if anyone read the spoiler im sorry for not covering it first

Thino

Smash Master
whoa I cant believe Sasuke actually got his *** owned , if it wasnt for Zetsu AND Madara , there would have been actually a chance that he'd die

unexpected

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The outcome was kinda predictable. You really don't ****ing think Sasuke could outlast 3(?) Kages AND continue to use SuSanoo (**** spelling) and Amaterasu, do you?

Thino

Smash Master
The outcome was kinda predictable. You really don't ****ing think Sasuke could outlast 3(?) Kages AND continue to use SuSanoo (**** spelling) and Amaterasu, do you?
oh man you never know , its a shounen after all , Sasuke couldve had some outburst of POWER OF DARKNESS coming from nowhere and defeat all Kages , that was seriously a possibility.

well im glad the chapter has been made realistic tho , cuz they're still Kages after all

kr3wman

Smash Master
If Madara was just going to save Sasuke in the end why the **** did he send him in for a suicide mission? I think it was all pointless conflict.
It was probably to make Sasuke realize he needs Madara's help to gain even more power (again) and thus Sasuke will join whatever plan Madara has to conquer/destroy the world.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was probably to make Sasuke realize he needs Madara's help to gain even more power (again) and thus Sasuke will join whatever plan Madara has to conquer/destroy the world.
good point and do we have to keep using these spoiler marks? this thread is usually a place for active users not people just getting into the series

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
everyone is using spoiler tags so they don't ruin the story for anyone else... but the writers already ruined it for me when pain used the dragonballz to revive everybody him and vegeta had killed.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I just checked out the newest chapter. It was pretty intense. Although it was a bit cliche for shonen, and quite a few people predicted Kishi would do something like this, I still like the idea. The next little while in the manga looks very promising.

Top Bottom