• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Yea that shows all right

the episodes that I thought was the best was when Naruto and Sasuke was Fighting.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
Naruto: Why would a ninja wear one of the brightest colors? The world may never know

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still believe Gaara vs Lee was the best. Though the
Pain vs Naruto fight
will probably be amazing in the anime.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
haha This is GOLD
i cant wait for next week. if that was a rejection to Sakura and he's gonna stop chasing Sasuke i love naruto now. I gotta re-read those last few pages but if this makes him think about Sasuke more I'll just be like wtf

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think naruto is mature as hell for seeing through sakura like that

good chapter IMO

i just wanna see kisame and killerbee fight already though lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I have a question. How is sticking fingers in someones *** make someone fly into the sky like a rocket? I didnt get the episode where that happened. I was like lulwut?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mostly because sasuke is annoying, all the akatsuki are beaten by the same little kids from konoha (do the other villages not have any shinobi who are good enough?) and people stopped watching because of the fillers

and one piece is way better :D

but as for right now in the manga, naruto is A-ok

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wow... I feel so bad for Naruto, and to an extent, Sakura. It's amazing to see how far Naruto has come as a person. Were he that 12 year old boy still, or even when he was just 15, a part of me thinks that he wouldn't have been able to see through that lie as easily. He's so deep in his suffering over that promise, that I don't think he could go back on it even if he wanted to. He has that much faith in the promise he made with her, loves Sakura almost foolishly so and wants to believe in Sasuke despite ALL of the **** he continues to pull. Sasuke...to me, even as a tool of Madara, is too far gone by this point to be saved. He's a flat-out antagonist at this point.

If Sakura just told Naruto the truth, things would have been dealt with way better. She wants him to stop chasing Sasuke because of the pain she was causing him in having to endure all of this. Whether Naruto denied that Sakura and Sasuke both were putting him through hell or not, it's better then having to wear a mask like that. Naruto's too mature for that. I think that by trying to play to Naruto's feelings for her, Sakura could, in doing such, save him from the promise he made and from Sasuke himself.

I feel sorry for both of them...seriously. I'm just waiting for the time when Sakura may legitimately love Naruto at this point. Naruto/Hinata is sweet too, but, I'm kinda glad that the focus isn't on Sasuke for the moment.

On a topic of fighting? HECK YEAH! KISAME IS BACK IN ACTION! :D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
To add on top of that, there's more to not being able to go back on that promise then just Sakura. If he wants to overcome hatred and unite the Ninja World, he can't turn back on Sasuke like that. Not after meeting his father as he did. With the faith of his friends, and his father, believing in Naruto, that's just even MORE incentive to press onward. If he gets his goal of getting Sasuke back, saving the world, changing things for the better, even if it kills him?

To Naruto, all of the suffering would be worth it. After talking with Nagato, all of that pain would mean nothing compared to the bigger picture that Naruto is fighting for.

Many a thanks, Chok. :D /EAGERLY AWAITS NEXT CHAPTER

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Agreed.

Kuraudo that was a very insightful post.

I can't wait for the next chapter and see how everything unfolds.

Edit: I just took the time to watch this weeks episode.

My heart hurts. Like a lot right now. The anime is bringing back all the emotions I felt when I read the manga....except magnifying it like 10x.

I liked when Naruto was running through the forest and he sensed something.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Who told you that? You're misinformed. Sasuke switched to Meta Knight. That's why everyone hates him now. Tier *****.

Seriously, lookit that *******. Thinking he can just pick up MK and be good, enter Kage Summit Smashfest # 2 and spam DSmash all day. And look what happened. He forgot to use Tornado to keep his kill moves fresh. Loser.

Top Bottom