• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao there has been a trend that whenever an akatsuki is stripped of his robe showing a true form or final attack, he is usually defeated.

we'll see if this happens with kisame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Yeah his cloak is off so i'm pretty worried. This manga can't afford to lose such badassery...

Oh and Sasuke vs. Itachi comin up in the anime. Can't wait to see this one.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i was just kidding about Kisames cloak coming back. Maybe he will be the one to disprove that theory??

neilkevins

Smash Rookie
I like naruto so much. He believe in making friends and me too. He never give up spirits is awesome. I love to make friends like him. Naruto is an insolent, troublesome child, who likes to perform pranks. He si doing only because of he is alone. Like any mischievous child he can be boastful and have annoying behavior. Sasuke has already shown that he has extensive capabilities. Sakura has pretty much shown the extent of her power, but Naruto, on the other hands, has only shown vast physical, and mental improvements.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I like naruto so much. He believe in making friends and me too. He never give up spirits is awesome. I love to make friends like him. Naruto is an insolent, troublesome child, who likes to perform pranks. He si doing only because of he is alone. Like any mischievous child he can be boastful and have annoying behavior. Sasuke has already shown that he has extensive capabilities. Sakura has pretty much shown the extent of her power, but Naruto, on the other hands, has only shown vast physical, and mental improvements.
This was a good post!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just noticed this thread (lol this is the 1st time I've seen and posted here) Whats up guys :bee: I like Naruto as well, I am cought up in the anime and manga, and I own all the Nintendo console fighting gaes (every single clash of ninja) except for revolution 3 :cry: who else owns NS:CONR3 and plays online?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So does that leave just Madara?

Is Zetsu still alive?
yes but I don't know if both halves do but I at least know that halve of him is still alive

And Kisame rocked I'm just mad that it's down to the end of the roster and there aren't any major casualties on Konoha's side other than Jiraya

Thino

Smash Master
Im pretty curious to see how does Sakura plans to kill Sasuke by herself , with full health it still took 3 kages to do it

also Danzo LOLWUT

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I know right. What can she do.

"Sasuke I LOVE YOU!" *Runs up and Hugs Sasuke*

..."I'm in love with darkness, and slitting my wrist. GTFO"

*Stabs*

Don't think so.

Haha Danzo goin Beast mode.

Thino

Smash Master
at least we can see the conclusion coming , unlike some other mainstream Shounens ( I'm looking more at Bleach than One Piece tho)

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what Sakura's plan could be, but I'm willing to bet that Lee is going to die protecting her by opening up all his chakra gates.

Top Bottom