• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

In all seriousness, here I thought Kishi was in love with his emo child Sasuke, when in reality, it's the darn eyeballs he cares about. It's officially the worst plot device ever formed at this point, in my opinion. So bad. :laugh:
Wow.

I have lost all respect for Kishimoto as an author.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
lol just because a few characters die doesn't mean the whole series is bad.

BTW signing your posts isn't cool since KOTH
Sharingans? For arms?

Collecting all of the tailed beasts and combining them into one super beast?

My kung-fu is better than your kung-fu (how absurd/nonsensical/convoluted things have become with the way chakra, jutsus, and what-not work)?

You're going to tell me that these things are compelling? Sounds like you need to broaden your reading palette just a teensy bit. Ain't trying to sound rude, but there are countless other pieces of literature with better ideas that trump such contrived stuff.

And I've been signing my posts with my screen name LONG before KOTH came in with the rest of the Brawl kiddies. I don't know why you decided to point that out, but whatever. I don't like the direction that the series is going in and that's that.

Smooth Criminal

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I guess people aren't entitled to their own opinions anymore.

And yeah the signing is pretty much Smooth's thing.

~Zen

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
At least we know what happend to the rest of the clans eyes. Is it just me or do i feel a back story coming. I remember the good'ol days when i was a narutard

ArtieBoy

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm sorry but naruto ended with after pain and naruto fought. he never brought everyone back, kakashi's dead, and i am happy.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This story is really boring me...

However, on the last page I went "Holy ****ing ****?!"

Then I saw Danzo and I was like "Oh..."

They should have left Danzo dead and had the title as "In Reality..."

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I read Sasuke Naruto now is because of how fun it is watching it crumble under the massive amount of suckage it given rise to. It's honestly like a parody, now. :laugh:

Shame, 'cause it had so much potential for greatness at first. Now we're stuck with Naruto, quite possibly the strongest character in the manga now, hyper-ventilating over his queer man love for sauce, whose hax are so god-like, he can use Susano'o whenever he feels like, regardless of his chakra levels (Yeah, Karin healed him, but he got f*cked up by the Kages--it's too soon for Susano'o). Pure comedy. :laugh:

This story is really boring me...

However, on the last page I went "Holy ****ing ****?!"

Then I saw Danzo and I was like "Oh..."

i'm sorry but naruto ended with after pain and naruto fought. he never brought everyone back, kakashi's dead, and i am happy.
Pretty much feel the same way.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
maybe itachi just didnt really die and waited for an opportunity for sasuke to get close to danzou and then show himself
or
maybe just like how itachi " PLANTED " amaterasu in sasuke, maybe he planted like an after image of himself to lower danzous guard and give sasuke an opportunity to attack
or
Itachi is back from hell and wants nothing but revenge
I mean there HAS to be a logical explaination for this RIGHT?!?!?!? ^__________^

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... I'd say that you should put everything under a spoiler tag, but. Meh.

The way I see it, it's most likely a genjutsu. But I could see this going the way that Minato pulled off the failsafe for the Kyuubi inside Naruto. And when Itachi planted Amaterasu into Sasuke, he also placed some of his own chakra, his own being that would come out one more time in an unexplained scenario that triggers him.

Which, I think would be kind of cool.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ehhhhhhh i guess i could put spoiler tags... i think it may be easier just to put a spoiler warning in the thread title but until that gets done i will use spoiler tags from now on

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is the next chapter supposed to come out this week or next week?

It was specified on OneManga that it was this week but I've heard otherwise...

-Terywj

Top Bottom