• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
danzo is such a stupid character

aghhhhhhhhhh the sharingan is so lame lol, why can it do everything? the rinnegan allowed one person to take control of bodies and see through the eyes of several shinobi and summons, its power was simple and it made sense. byakugan has the power to see in an almost 360 field of vision in a huge radius with a tiny blind spot. i used to think sharingan simply allowed highly responsive reflexes (like with kakashi/zabuza in the beginning) and a hypnotic effect

itachi introduced the mangekyo sharingan, which was cool. tsukuyomi and amaterasu were legit

but this crazy new stuff like susanoo, whatever izanagi is, and the moon-fusion thing that madara is trying to do..... ugh lol. i just dont like it. theyre just EYES!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
danzo is such a stupid character

aghhhhhhhhhh the sharingan is so lame lol, why can it do everything? the rinnegan allowed one person to take control of bodies and see through the eyes of several shinobi and summons, its power was simple and it made sense. byakugan has the power to see in an almost 360 field of vision in a huge radius with a tiny blind spot. i used to think sharingan simply allowed highly responsive reflexes (like with kakashi/zabuza in the beginning) and a hypnotic effect

itachi introduced the mangekyo sharingan, which was cool. tsukuyomi and amaterasu were legit

but this crazy new stuff like susanoo, whatever izanagi is, and the moon-fusion thing that madara is trying to do..... ugh lol. i just dont like it. theyre just EYES!
Agreed.
The Sharingan has been made too 'god-moddy.'

-Terywj

Gaara♥

Smash Master
completely agree with choknater ( like always )
but I have a feeling this fight wont end by " emo boy " simply killing " funky arms "
(too lazy to put spoiler tags)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^wth.. chok last time I was here you nearly had has many posts as mic did, what happened or is this another one of your illusions lol...

but yea I've stopped watching Naruto ages ago, ever since Toonami got cut off, old chapters FTW!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
check out some of the good shippuuden battle episodes

so far there's been

sakura + chiyo vs sasori
jiraiya vs pain
the taijutsu part of itachi vs sasuke
sasuke vs killerbee

they were all animated really well and gave me the epic feeling of gaara vs lee and orochimaru vs 3rd hokage fights. am i missing any good/epic shippuuuden eps? i just think those fights are really cool to watch

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Does anyone know when the fillers start in the anime? A friend of mine has started watching it, and I want to make sure he skips all that crap.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
a few episodes right after the naruto vs sasuke fight on episode 133

the story resumes... many episodes after that, i forgot how many fillers there were, like 70 eps worth or more lol.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
they were all animated really well and gave me the epic feeling of gaara vs lee and orochimaru vs 3rd hokage fights. am i missing any good/epic shippuuuden eps? i just think those fights are really cool to watch

^These are the kind of Naruto fights that i've always liked to watch, especially during the Chunin exams, if safe to say that that's my favorite saga in the Naruto series.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
from the beginning

sasuke vs orochimaru
gaara vs lee
3rd hokage vs orochimaru/1st/2nd hokage
naruto vs sasuke
sakura/chiyo vs sasori
sasuke vs itachi
sasuke vs killerbee

am i missing any that were just high-action and animated really really well? it seems almost as if there's one guy who's directing and animating these epic fights and just does them when he feels that that fight needs more epicness lol. honestly, those fights keep me watching the anime rather than just reading the manga all the time.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
When Shikamaru and them fought Hidan and Kakuzu the second time, the fights were decently intense and were animated well (especially one certain episode).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh yeah, i remember that one now. thanks :)

manga:
sasuke is crazy lol. pretty cool twists i guess

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that one time he saved karin from the amaterasu flames, i thought he actually cared. all 3 of them have just been his tools...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Agreed with Meleeruler, although the Kakashi parts were the best.

The new chapter, not really impressed. I'm more interested in other areas.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Those were okay, only because back then everyone was still amateur-esque.

I liked the strategic fights of Shikamaru v. Temari and Shikamaru v. Tayuya though.

-Terywj

Top Bottom