• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i actually miss the lee ♥ sakura humor that would happen a lot before the time skip. i wonder if he still loves her

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
it was good at first lol, but after soul society it got really lame after the first couple fights in las noches, i was like... uhhh, no plot anymore?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Naruto has been around longer though.
So far in the amount of time

Bleach ( shortest)
Naruto( in the middle and last time I check still )
One Piece ( longest and about half way done)

Note I am only comparing these three as they are the top three shounen mangas here in America while the top three world wide look nothing like they do here in America. ( One Piece number one seller :bee:)

Darn Kisame is dead, and I liked him alot. . . . . .hope Ms Pink hair dies to >_>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What about Yu-Gi-Oh? That's still around, 5D's is good, I don't care what anyone says. =P

Thino

Smash Master
I got sad when Madara said Itachi died not fighting at full potential

and .. Sakura? she WILL die , no pein bull**** this time using Resurrex

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Itachi was my favorite character ever since he was revealed. I RPed as him for two years ;_;

Haha yeah Sakura can go. I actually have started liking her more since the time skip though.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wonder when Naruto'll get the picture that it's just too late for Sasuke. Somebody needs their *** kicked. And I mean hard. ... Sasuke, I mean.

Thino

Smash Master
Bee is too awesome to die now

now what I was wondering is... how does someone defeat Madara? I mean he teleports and everything you cant even touch him

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
now what I was wondering is... how does someone defeat Madara? I mean he teleports and everything you cant even touch him
When Yamato held Madara down with his wood (that's what she said), didn't Kakashi say something along the lines of "You need to become tangible in order to attack people," or something like that? I wouldn't be surprised if they need to coordinate an attack while he is attacking. That, or Sauske has a last minute change of heart after Madara nearly wins, joins forces with Naruto, and uses his Sharingan to neutralize him. Then he dies.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I say Tenten's last name is Twenty. Also, I have a cousin named tenten and we call her 20 lmao.

Anyway, I really hope that the ending isn't a cliche plot twist we can see for miles, but I'm seriously thinking it will be :(

I'm interested to see what Sakura is going to do about killing Sauske, since in the last battle against him she did... -nothing-

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Madara is OP as ****.

I'm not even going to cover it because it was probably bound to happen anyways.

Top Bottom