• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Spoilers for next chapter, read at your own risk.

Just finished reading the spoilers for the next chapter. I kinda saw it coming, but it is still pretty cool what madara is planning, nonetheless.

He's basically going to fuse together the Tailed Demons to form the 10 tailed beast, which the guy who originally had the rinnengan sealed away. He became the 10's host, split it's power, then he jumped up into the sky and became the moon.

Madara wants to become the new host, and then he'll activate a jutsu. Next chapter will say what it is.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think i'm just upset because i wanted them to "wrap it up" by now.

i don't like the idea of ongoing manga/anime because i think the story suffers.
while they were talking about pain, i kept naively thinking to myself "this is it. he's the last thing".

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well said.

i noticed when something is ongoing, everyone is THE STRONGEST EVER until the next dude comes along.
i mean...
with every battle, the fact that the enemies approach in the chronological order of their power levels becomes a bit harder to grasp.

i'm all for growth in strength, but c'mon.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Lol God Tobi.

I'm liking were kishi is going with this
Tobi is becoming one of my favorite characters.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kenny this is why you should read one piece lol

mugen tsukuyomi looks ilke such a funny jutsu. so fitting of madara.

'i wanna become one with the world by looking at everyone.'

sounds like the ultimate peeping tom to me. get at him jiraiya

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny this is why you should read one piece lol

mugen tsukuyomi looks ilke such a funny jutsu. so fitting of madara.

'i wanna become one with the world by looking at everyone.'

sounds like the ultimate peeping tom to me. get at him jiraiya
oh gawd haha

why is that why i should read onepeice?

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
Tobi is becoming one of my favorite characters.
He's easily my most hated; can't stand how foolish and boring he is. Makes me miss Pain a lot.

About this chapter, maybe it's just me, but am I the only one who found the "Only those with eye powers can read them" part funny. Notice how it's only MS, Sharingan, and Rinnegan. Uh huh, because Byakugan doesn't exist, right, Kishi?

Then declaring the 4th ninja war all on his lonesome. :laugh:

The spoilers made this chapter sound god awful, but it was more tolerable than I expected. Still comically silly, though.
Ten-tails looked pretty sick.

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Things are getting really good. The Moon's eye plan is hilarious. Tobi is still awesome, even though I liked him a little better as the bumbling partner of Deidara.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
does anyone besides myself here suspect madara is danzo.....i have a lot of reason to back it up tooo.....and where the hell did tobi take saskue??/ And i think that he purposly wanted to start a war no matter if they agreed to help or not...

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
does anyone besides myself here suspect madara is danzo.....i have a lot of reason to back it up tooo.....and where the hell did tobi take saskue??/ And i think that he purposly wanted to start a war no matter if they agreed to help or not...
no Madara is not Danzo. and wtf I thought Madara was all powerful not a Pansie who can't fight his own battles.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Spoiler of current events:

Well well well. Looks like Naruto is taking a DBGT approach and fusing all 9 beasts to create an all-powerful Beast and host.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
geezUS

i'm reading your spoiler tags even though i'm prolly more than 10 chapters behind now.
i have to say... i'm NOT impressed. ha
so disappointed. so bothered.

i'm not saying it's all bad, but it's strayed too far from what would keep me reading.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well the surprise factor is that his plan is probably not gonna work

so we just gotta see how it happens

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i bet madara and sasuke will defeat the 4 kages but then someone will defeat madara and then naruto will beat sasuke in the end

maybe danzo will have something to do with it but im betting he dies along the way so that naruto becomes 7th hokage

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
He's easily my most hated; can't stand how foolish and boring he is. Makes me miss Pain a lot.

About this chapter, maybe it's just me, but am I the only one who found the "Only those with eye powers can read them" part funny. Notice how it's only MS, Sharingan, and Rinnegan. Uh huh, because Byakugan doesn't exist, right, Kishi?

Then declaring the 4th ninja war all on his lonesome. :laugh:

The spoilers made this chapter sound god awful, but it was more tolerable than I expected. Still comically silly, though.
Ten-tails looked pretty sick.

pain couldnt think for himself. thats y i like madara and plus theres alot of dialog when he talk :laugh:

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
danzo has uchiha shisui's sharingan

madara has his brother's or something
I know that one mizukages bodyguard the guy with the byakugan said it was uchiha shisui's eyes but i find that very hard to believe for this reason:

Uchiha Shisui is the guy that itachi killed in order to gain mangekoyo sharingan and i kinda find it weird that danzo would go take sharingan from a dead body (and plus i think its impossible to harvest sharingan eyes off a dead body) and plus if shisuis mangekoyo sharingan was so powerful i don't understand how he could have been killed by itachi.

These seem a bit wacky but yeah i think theres a element of truth in my theory XD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
shisui didn't have a mangekyo sharingan. danzo's eye is a regular sharingan

perhaps danzo had something to do with uchiha's killing of shisui. perhaps he had a big part in the uchiha fiasco in the first place? it seems he is very against the regular succession of the hokages... shodai hokage and nidaime directly training the 3rd, 3rd's pupil training the 4th, 5th is the granddaughter of the 1st... Naruto would come next since he is the pupil of kakashi and jiraiya. perhaps Danzo had something to do with Itachi... perhaps he is on Itachi's side when it comes to the Uchiha clan

*shrug*

it's all very confusing

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
shisui didn't have a mangekyo sharingan. danzo's eye is a regular sharingan

perhaps danzo had something to do with uchiha's killing of shisui. perhaps he had a big part in the uchiha fiasco in the first place? it seems he is very against the regular succession of the hokages... shodai hokage and nidaime directly training the 3rd, 3rd's pupil training the 4th, 5th is the granddaughter of the 1st... Naruto would come next since he is the pupil of kakashi and jiraiya. perhaps Danzo had something to do with Itachi... perhaps he is on Itachi's side when it comes to the Uchiha clan

*shrug*

it's all very confusing
Hmmmm it is but i think the next hokage is gonna be kakashi, coz if it wasn't for shisuis sharingan power to munipulate people then kakashi would've been hokage. But i don't think danzo helped itachi out because in order to gain the mangekoyo sharingan you have to kill your most loved friend and u have to do it alone. (i think so) Also this leads to another question, how did kakashi get mangekoyo sharingan?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
:p kakashi has stated and naruto has shown that naruto has already surpassed his teacher in strength

kakashi would probably only be preferred as hokage because of his experience and knowledge

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
:p kakashi has stated and naruto has shown that naruto has already surpassed his teacher in strength

kakashi would probably only be preferred as hokage because of his experience and knowledge
Yeah i guess ur right.

Anyway why would toby (aka uchiha madara) wage war on all the other kages when he has no chance of winning. I mean come on the only people left in akastuki are sasuke, zetsu, kisame, toby and thats pretty much the only strong ones. But ****, sasuke got away once again after he got his *** kicked:(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
madara has 7 tailed beasts and plans to use them against the 5 kages

man, if u think about it, sasuke has been in some crazy *** battles

defeated orochimaru
defeated deidara
defeated itachi
defeated killerbee + 8 tails
lost against 5 kages

what has naruto done?

defeated pain

well. not bad at all actually haha but sigh it's almost as if sasuke is more important to the story than naruto right now

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
For those who want to watch Shippuden in English, find the uncut version on the internet because they didn't edit anything, it's just in English.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, well wait until Hidan gets there. I doubt the dub will do him any justice.

Also, yay,
Kisame vs Killer Bee

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
I'm still on the fence as far as who will win this fight goes. Kisame probably has the largest chakra capacity in the manga, Killer Bee is faster, but they both seem to have equally destructive jutsu capabilities. Samehada definitely trumps whatever sword Killer Bee has though. So if I had to guess, even though Killer Bee has been more impressive so far, I'd give the slight edge to Kisame based on hype. But I'll be very interested in seeing how someone can deal with the 8 tails form without an auto-win move like amaterasu.

man, if u think about it, sasuke has been in some crazy *** battles

defeated orochimaru
defeated deidara
defeated itachi
defeated killerbee + 8 tails
lost against 5 kages

what has naruto done?

defeated pain
I'd actually be more impressed with Naruto's resume there. Orochimaru was in a weakened state when Sasuke killed him. Itachi was sandbagging, and Killer Bee escaped. Out of the four, Deidara and Killer bee are the only ones I felt he beat legitimately. Naruto defeated a full fledged undefeated Pain. Something I'm still not sure Sasuke could manage.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm rooting for kisame as well.

if he does win, that would setup a battle between him and raikage as well.... so amazing! also i don't want more akatsuki to be killed off just like that, haha. i also believe zetsu is still very much alive, i wonder what he's going to do next.

And yeah, about naruto, i guess you're right. pain was pretty beast :D he was definitely a step above the rest of the akatsuki. i would bet he was stronger than even madara in his weakened state, aside from the fact that madara can go anywhere and not be touched with that dimensional teleport stuff lol.

then again, madara hasn't shown any offense yet. but with the state of his body, it wouldn't make sense if he could use it to a higher potential than sasuke.... or would it?

anyway

i just wanna see the new brute force battle that's coming up

haha finally excited about naruto

one piece is still loads better though :D

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Naruto defeated Pain with some help. He had Jiraiya's note and IIRC one of the paths had already been taken out.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that path was replaced by another body

im pretty sure there were still 6 pains when he invaded konoha

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Is it just me, or is the latest Naruto opening facking amazing?

Like I haven't watched the anime in over 2 and a half years because the manga was just so much better due to them not drawing battles out for like 3 episodes when it was like a page in the manga. However after my friend showed me the latest opening, I started to watch the series again.

Jiraiya vs Pain.

=O
Like the opening is so good when Jiraiya is free falling and slowly closes his eye and Naruto realizes Jiraiya is dead and sheds a tear...amazing.

Top Bottom