• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Everyone is revived, and the village is rebuilt.
Sasuke comes in and re-kills everyone.
Now, epic battle ensues, Naruto VS Sasuke.
Naruto goes full-Kyuubi,
Sasuke reveals that he's transferred the Hachibi into him.
Sasuke uses curse mark and Hachibi.
Naruto gets kicked around.
Naruto goes on with speech about never giving up.
Sasuke doesn't care, and uses Emo death rays.
Naruto grows a 10th tail.
Naruto Uses evil gay-*** death rays from his tails.
They both lay there, near-death.
Now we're going to flashback through the entire series.
EVERY SCENE IN THE MANGA HAPPENS OVER AGAIN.
Then, they finally both die.
^^this is some funny ****!

Niiro

Smash Ace
I'm starting to mix up filler arcs and the main story line now. That was the stupidest way
to kill off pain
. I'm starting to dislike Naruto. The only reason I watch it atm is cuz it brings back all of those memories of watching dat **** on cartoon network.

clowsui

Smash Legend
looks like sasu bout to **** dat ****

i wanna see sasu + kakashi v. madara
sasu v kakashi
sasu v naru
sasu v sakura (or maybe just in a bedroom lol, sasusaku ftw)
kabutomaru v sasu
karin v saku
suigetsu v neji (wanna see how kaiten [sp?] v suigetsu)
lee v juugo
ah ****

Timbers

check me out
its obvious, pain was a filler

thats what u call it when the story is returned to the status quo at the end of the arc.

i read a funny thread on narutofan how naruto's "that jutsu" is the ability to drive people to suicide with his annoying pep talks. Chiyo, itachi, nagato, zabuza.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=506257

lol
That dudes pretty known for some quality threads lol.

also everything out of japan is bad the only argument here would be which pile of **** is less ****tier than the other.

But they're both (all? Hello One Piece) pretty ****ty anyways.

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
heh I called it. smh I was really expecting Negato to be of more importance than he was.

But I'm not giving up on naruto yet. I Have a feeling the next arc will help make up for Pain's f*ckery.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
well if anyone still cares the filler arc in the anime just ended and we're moving onto the sasuke arc next episode

soap

Smash Hero
heh, sasuke returns to the anime + manga simultaneously.

i hate sasuke's gay ***, but his arcs are better written than like, everybody elses

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm very happy about that the filler arc no more... for now. But yea, back on track anime, you have a long way to go to catch up to the manga, lol.

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
alright i'm fully convinced kish is a chauvinist now.

first konan doesn't even get one real fight, and now
tsunade gets her job usurped
?

interesting developments regardless.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I'm reading the chapter and I'm like "Hey, awesome, I would have picked him too" then I read some more and then "OH SHI-"

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i hope we learn more about what danzo can do as a ninja instead of just politics

he's obviously a powerful figure, as sort of an anbu overlord

so there has to be a reason

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah, I hope he doesn't suck completely as a ninja.

Supposedly spoilers came out. A friend of mine told me, but I don't really believe them.

Supposedly Danzo kicks Naruto out due to the fox/his peace talks. He also stops the civil war that would have happened if he wasn't head of the military or some ****. Madara says some "all according to plan" crap, and we have two pages of talking about Kisame beating Killer bee.

Honestly, I wish we could see some madara action instead of him always in the background... >_>

Anyway, anyone think that's what's going to happen?

Niiro

Smash Ace
he is a frog killer
/sums up his character.
EDIT: 777 post. jackpot. heh i said pot.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The new arc looks promising.
I'm hoping this arc ends up good with some substance rather on just riding on Sasuke's popularity.

Oh, and I'm also glad that this week's chapter wasn't too short. Let's hope it stays like this.

Niiro

Smash Ace
God, all 3 of the legendary sannin might
DIE
so sad. and i really want to see want that ******* is capable of. he actually seems like a hardass. kgb-ish imo lol.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
God, all 3 of the legendary sannin might
DIE
so sad. and i really want to see want that ******* is capable of. he actually seems like a hardass. kgb-ish imo lol.
nah they were better off
dead
if you ask me they lived their lives and ****ed them up too just think of it
Orochimaru and Jiraiya die from their undertakers and Tsunade kills herself trying to protect the village which in the end didn't need saving. the all fail epically

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
nah they were better off
dead
if you ask me they lived their lives and ****ed them up too just think of it
Orochimaru and Jiraiya die from their undertakers and Tsunade kills herself trying to protect the village which in the end didn't need saving. the all fail epically
Hmmm, I never thought of it like this, but... Its totally true lol.
And someone said something about danzou kicking naruto out of the village. Well its not gonna happen. Danzou wouldn't kick naruto out because he has the nine tails fox and im pretty sure danzou said exactly that.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I was at Narutofan forums and I discovered some things that I had not known. Apparently Sleepyfans has had some mistranslations in the past (and present). Sasuke isn't going after all 5 kages, but apparently just the Hokage (Danzo), and that Madara isn't Mizukage, but was in the past. I'm sure some of you already knew that, but I didn't, dangit.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So I was at Narutofan forums and I discovered some things that I had not known. Apparently Sleepyfans has had some mistranslations in the past (and present). Sasuke isn't going after all 5 kages, but apparently just the Hokage (Danzo), and that Madara isn't Mizukage, but was in the past. I'm sure some of you already knew that, but I didn't, dangit.
He WAS mizukage?
You have no idea just how much you've done to my friend's Naruto rp board. XD

His character's overpowered enough, but now he can do stuff with madara... (His character s the current mist kage, so he can do all sorts of stupid things)

Thanks you just ruined a good rp board. :p

no big deal actually. lol

On topic: New chapter was interesting, and I'm glad to see more of Gaara and the gang. Hopefully Kishimoto won't use this as another excuse to ride on Sasuke's popularity.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if sasuke kills danzo it'll only help konoha haha, and yet he wants to destroy it

i have no idea what will happen with sasuke and the kages though, i think this plot is pretty interesting

gahh, like... the fights are cool when they happen

but when the fights end with really sappy emo stuff... i think it's pretty lame. i mean, it's good that the author is sending out his positive message, but sometimes the reader can interpret that AFTER an awesome fight, instead of at the end of the fight, stopping the action... oh well :p

im just being a critic

i should just write my own manga

;) (i really am)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aw hahhaha nooo! i wonder who will take down madara... most likely either sasuke or naruto

but i bet the conclusion will somehow be naruto vs sasuke, naruto winning but sasuke not dying... most likely *shrug*

hm... raikage has a bone to pick with sasuke... so when sasuke comes in to kill danzo, he's in for a treat! i wonder how that will turn out xD

Top Bottom