• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Niiro

Smash Ace
lol, i hope saskue goes blind soon.
he is starting to get on my nerves.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
yeah, it does take a bit more imagination to enjoy these fights as opposed to the anime. i especially loved the 5 second countdown part of it, because it actually gives us a good grasp at how fast these guys are fighting.

agreeing that sasuke vs. itachi was better though. sasuke pulling kirin out his a** was TOO good.
i just didnt like it because it felt like he was doing 1 or 2 attacks per chapter

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
this week was better than last weeks but it still is filler
at least we know how Yahiko dies

I just wish It would go a lot faster it annoys me so much that I have to wait an entire month just to see a fight.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Like what everyone else said, at least it's better than last weeks.
It's still far from okay.

Oh well, I liked this chapter a lot more than I did for Bleach.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
seems like the current arc in the anime has been going on FOREVER! So sick of it already!

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
I hope Nagato ***** Hanzou in the next chapter. Anyone know where they're at in the anime? I dont watch that garb.
I think they're still doing that "We must stop Deidara from getting the Three-tails" filler. Haven't watched it since that Hidan part, so they might be doing some other filler now, but it's definately not back on track yet.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
they showed deidara in the anime in this arc like... twice. Both times he was just a comic relief villian with tobi

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i just finished watching Naruto shippuden movie 2: Bonds and was kinda disappointed. I expected a lot more out of it. Anyone else watch it yet?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
seems like the current arc in the anime has been going on FOREVER! So sick of it already!
It's filler, so by definition I'm sick of it.
I agree with both of you, this has got to be one of the most pointless filters right now. They must be grasping for time, though it looks like it's going to end two-four more episodes, (my brother gave up on watching Naruto now since the last episode was a let down). The disadvantage of Naruto of the other Shonen Jump series is the length and the unnecessary amount of filters, (I mean the manga is more than five series ahead of the anime rather than One Piece that's around three to two).

i just finished watching Naruto shippuden movie 2: Bonds and was kinda disappointed. I expected a lot more out of it. Anyone else watch it yet?
I'm guessing you got sucked in the previews and got disappointed afterwords. Though it was less epic than the first movie, I'll still say it was good, though the story and the plot was weird.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought Bonds wasn't too bad. Sure, the plot was weird,
I mean come on, Zero Tails? Sasuke being able to use his Sharingan as a Byakugan? And not to mention the overload of energy thing Sasuke and Naruto did was the same exact thing the DBZ movie Return of Cooler did
but overall I enjoyed it. The animation was great (Sai's fight was just too good, along with the Kyuubi fight) and the music was awesome.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I thought Bonds wasn't too bad. Sure, the plot was weird,
I mean come on, Zero Tails? Sasuke being able to use his Sharingan as a Byakugan? And not to mention the overload of energy thing Sasuke and Naruto did was the same exact thing the DBZ movie Return of Cooler did
but overall I enjoyed it. The animation was great (Sai's fight was just too good, along with the Kyuubi fight) and the music was awesome.
Where can I find this movie? Never bothered with the Anime but this movie sounds promising and if I could get the sight for the first Shippuden movie too that would be great

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
EDIT: Not sure of the legality of those links, heh. Just search for them on mininova.org or something. The first Shippuuden movie wasn't too bad either.

Niiro

Smash Ace
god. what a *******. now pain is gonna get stronger and kick naruto's ***. or pain will 'believe' in naruto like every other person he comes into contact to and begin selling girl scout cookies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I honestly hate naruto
Its way to slow, and half of the anime is fillers
You don't look at the manga do you? >.>

So far, I think the anime is at least seven or nine arcs behind the manga's, so far I'm disliking the anime for not finishing the current filler arc soon. Compare it to Bleach, it's at least one to two arcs behind when it come's to manga to the anime though Bleach no longer makes since anymore. And One Piece is at least two to three arcs aheadon the manga to the anime.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
god. what a *******. now pain is gonna get stronger and kick naruto's ***. or pain will 'believe' in naruto like every other person he comes into contact to and begin selling girl scout cookies.
^^lol WTF?

I think the flash backs are over but i doubt there will be a fight between pain and Naruto because of his answer

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm actually looking foward to next week now that the flashbacks are over =D
I think in the end Pain is going to die though. After he sells the girl scout cookies of coarse.

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
I hope Pain isn't about to pull a cliche no jutsu and bring konoha back to life or something like that next chapter.

otherwise it was decent.
The lack of some type of final showdown was refreshing.

Top Bottom