• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Niiro

Smash Ace
lol, i love the irony.
if you don't have an answer, just beat the **** out of ur opponent. LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO. Good **** Naruto.

I did enjoy how he won. I guess that's what it takes to take out a guy like Pain :p.

Now I wonder how he'll get to the big, shriveled up guy, esp. with Konan protecting him...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
LMAO. Good **** Naruto.

I did enjoy how he won. I guess that's what it takes to take out a guy like Pain :p.

Now I wonder how he'll get to the big, shriveled up guy, esp. with Konan protecting him...
I wonder how much more Pain has in store. It really doesn't look like he can last much longer. I'm pretty sure Naruto won't have much of a problem with Konan though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hm, well I wonder how the story will go. The shriveled up Pain really seems like he's at a disadvantage since all his bodies with the abilities are gone. And Konan doesn't really seem like an evil character at all, she just seems like a powerful kunoichi who kinda just tags along with her old friend Nagato. If she was to fight Naruto, it would only be for the sake of protecting her friend.

Perhaps if Naruto confronted them, he would have an "answer."

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I think he will say something like
he has already experienced the same pain that Pain has, and bring up some example like Gaara or something and show how people can become positive when they are accepted and understood by others... that seems to be the theme of the whole series if i recall... haha.

Just a guess. Knowing how generic and predictable Naruto is (thematically, not plot-wise) I think I make a decent guess.

Niiro

Smash Ace
wow, I cant wait for him to die.
OMG THE NEW ONE IS COMING OUT TOMMOROW. HYPE HYPE HYPE

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhh! the naruto chapter should be coming out soon

someone should bump the one piece thread! lol i cant cuz i got the last post

the new chapter was amazing!!!!! (one piece)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This chapter wasn't too bad.
We'll get more out of the story in the next chapter.

I'm kind of glad this chapter wasn't extremely short.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i just finished this weeks episodes they were good but what is the name of the new opening and ending they are pretty nice to listen to

Thino

Smash Master
Edit: he was being sarcastic.
yea now that I think about it you may be right.

when I first read I dunno why it sounded to me more like "So yea I can fight you anymore so whats your answer about that , since it seems like you found it?"

soap

Smash Hero
ya it's semi related.

three tails was like 2 panels in the manga, tobi and deidara just capture it. I wonder how they are gonna have this play out with all the made up stuff they created around it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So Naruto has the gift of GAB
Appearantly hes going to have a "talk" with Pain. And tell him not to be evil and stuff. Wonder how that will work out ;)

Thino

Smash Master
incoming boring chapter(s)
apparently naruto does have an answer lets hear it

... after a SUPA DUPA long flashback about Nagato's past yaaaay

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
this is turning out gay wtf i thought once Naruto killed all of Pain's bodies he would kill Pain himself but now hes just talking with him I know that we are all wondering how Nagato became pain but like this ****

drcossack

Smash Ace
The abridged version of the chapter:

Nagato's Metagross used Horn Drill! It's NOT a 1-hit KO! Rival Village's Naruto used talking no jutsu! Nagato counters with a flashback!

Yes, I was bored.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Whut da hell. No one died again. WHY? Now the next 2 chapters will just be like that naruto saskue fite we had a while back

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Omigosh, Naruto once again god modding and then having some amazing moral speech that changes his enemies perspective on life. That so has never been done.

Timely flashbacks for the loss.

Kishimoto makes this stuff up on the spot. He spends his whole week out drinking. Then when the deadline rolls around he makes up some BS to please the publisher.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Kishimoto makes this stuff up on the spot. He spends his whole week out drinking. Then when the deadline rolls around he makes up some BS to please the publisher.
Have you read Bleach?

You just know Tite Kubo is high 24/7 48 weeks a year to write that manga after you read it.

Bobby James

Smash Rookie
hopefully kish is going somewhere with this Pain/Rinnegan crap. I'm actually more interested in what team Sasuke is up to at the moment though.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Omigosh, Naruto once again god modding and then having some amazing moral speech that changes his enemies perspective on life. That so has never been done.

Timely flashbacks for the loss.

If that's how you feel i respect your opinion.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
hopefully kish is going somewhere with this Pain/Rinnegan crap. I'm actually more interested in what team Sasuke is up to at the moment though.
same I am wondering about
how Madara is going to train Sasuke and what will he teach him? if he can master his new Sharingan then he could most likely be the strongest character in the Naruto universe

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
That's what zen1's asking.

I'm also wondering when it's going to come into play.
Hmmm, I think it'll come into play if naruto and sasuke have a battle.
But, naruto is probably the strongest character right now, i mean his like waaayy over powered because of the sage mode.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hmmm, I think it'll come into play if naruto and sasuke have a battle.
But, naruto is probably the strongest character right now, i mean his like waaayy over powered because of the sage mode.
do spoiler tags people
this deserves to be a debate statement but I'll say it any ways if Sasuke ever used his Kirin he would instantly win the only reason Itachi survived was because of his Susano. but you cant instantly forget they both have secret jutsu taught to them by their masters. I think that will be the main thing to end the Sasuke and Naruto fight

Top Bottom