• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

Ino doesn't suck. If it wasn't for her they wouldn't have sealed away that other guy...whoever his name was. The one with the name/voice sealing stuff. My brain is fried from lack of sleep. But you guys know what I'm talking about. >>

Gaara♥

Smash Master
pretty sure being semi useful ONE TIME EVER out of the man other times shes involved with stuff qualfies her as crap. That, and I feel like her battles are usually catered to her abilities to make us THINK she's useful

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i think asuma will make it pretty easy to be taken down but at some point, both ino and shikamaru will join chouji in " I DONT WANNA HURT M ZOMBIE SENSEI WAHHHHHH! "

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Tery your name is back! Now I wont embarrass myself when I confused you for the other people that changed their names

Gaara♥

Smash Master
stupid chapter for real. I just read the first page and I immediately did not want to read anymore and now i am mad at myself for actually reading it

Gaara♥

Smash Master
its going to be tentens big break.... that or she will try to use it and fail and then temari will step in and use the fan thing and..... bahhh i actually really dont care lol

asianaussie

Smash Hero
tenten would autolose since she has basically no fans

if tenten actually had some fans this would be funny, but right now it's just depressing truth

i like tenten

sorta

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i feel like shes such a wasted character but had really good potential in the beginning. Maybe she WILL have her big break finally!

Top Bottom