• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
there was a point in the anime where every episode just drew me in more and more and I couldnt wait for the next episode. That feeling went away for a while but now its back with this arc, the sasuke/5 kages.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if there's anyone that i REALLY hope was unaffected, it's major mangaka and animation studios. i hope that's not selfish of me

Gaara♥

Smash Master
grrrr chouji is dumb.....

I am really happy that both the anime and manga came out on schedule though. I thought I read somewhere that a lot of Anime/Manga was being put on halt because of the quake

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im tryna imagine if i had like a

wife... or daughter

who became a zombie

would i punch them?

idk.

but

my sensei?

dang

chouji musta had that connection

but seriously?

after training as a ninja for how long? and youre a chuunin?

naruto and sasuke learned on like, their first mission that the hardest thing about being a shinobi is having to kill.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I like to think of it this way...you're doing him or her more good by killing them off rather than having them remain a zombie or enslaved to some lame nerdy guy.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I would straight up punch any zombie that is fighting against me regardless of what it looked like
I like to think of it this way...you're doing him or her more good by killing them off rather than having them remain a zombie or enslaved to some lame nerdy guy.
Exactly. Unforuntately, Chouji can't handle the heat.

D

Deleted member

Is Hanzou like Zabuza in the fact that he's a ruthless killer, but has honor, and overall a "human" side?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I always wondered why hanzou weared a freaking snorkling mask ALL THE TIME lol I just thought he was extremely quirkly

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I skipped the anime, but I understand there's like... 50 something episodes of filler

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I didn't watch those either

Oh no wait I watched the Bount arc. That was actually pretty good

Top Bottom