• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
in the anime, Kakashi vs Kakuzu is where I really started noticing the better quality and upped production value.

Also Naruto vs Sasuke in the valley and 6 tailed Naruto vs pain, they changed the drawing for those fights and it really gave it a more epic feel to it

D

Deleted member

Hmm..Asuma is getting some more action. Cool.

However, when is Kimimaro joining in? And will we find out whether or not Jiraiya WAS brought back or not?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait. There's a new chapter out?

Kimimaro was with Hanzo and Chiyo as backup to the unit with Deidara, Sasori, and others. Kabuto said that Jiraiya's body is too deep into the ocean to be recovered, but Kabuto said Edo might work using the DNA from Pain's weapons. As of now though, Jiraiya is resting in peace.

D

Deleted member

Wait. There's a new chapter out?

Kimimaro was with Hanzo and Chiyo as backup to the unit with Deidara, Sasori, and others. Kabuto said that Jiraiya's body is too deep into the ocean to be recovered, but Kabuto said Edo might work using the DNA from Pain's weapons. As of now though, Jiraiya is resting in peace.
I must have missed that. What page of what chapter confirmed this? (the Jiraiya part, I mean)

And in a way, I'm kind of glad. Jiraiya deserves to rest in peace with all he's done. It's already going to be tearjerking to see Asuma fight his old students against his will, I don't want to see Jiraiya vs. Naruto with all it's potential tissue-destroying plot.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Even the Naruto's Sennin mode transformation is better than Jiraiya's, and plus the kyubi's chakra and stuffs... that wouldn't be a fair fight.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I just learned how to change the color of my text!!

Also there was no conclusion to the kakashi vs zabuza fight right? If it ended then I definitely missed it

Gaara♥

Smash Master
this chapter is out early and Kakuzu is back. Also FINALLY THE BIG GUNS HAVE ARRIVED! KIMMIMARO, HANZO, AND CHIYO!! Also why is Kankuro ALWAYS getting ***** in one way or another??

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Pretty sure Kankuro was the one doing the ****** a couple chapters back with the Scout Units fight.
its so easy to overlook kankuro's ONE victory when he's been on the receiving end of **** since he was first introduced in the series

D

Deleted member

Can we PLEASE stop with the Pokepuns?

And is Mifune a new character out of the blue now, or had he appeared before?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
leader of the samurai, led the council between the kages

almost gave danzo leadership >_>

good to see him finally getting in :041: tle

that one was sort of forced

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
He moderated the kage summit :177: many chapters ago

NINJA EDIT: ****, you were only a minute before me

Top Bottom