• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
What I though, it wouldn't lead to a big/interesting discussion.
But still kindda cool anding with a Kyubi replica.
lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
pound 5 is a huge melee/brawl tournament going on right now. They arent doing a livestream so theres a thread thats getting consistently updates with results from the tournament thats taking place in Virginia

D

Deleted member

I find it strange that the Wii's automatic words when you type on the Internet Channel recognises the name Naruto.
It doesn't recognise most non-Nintendo names....

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@Gaara♥ well, then no.
I just play SSB64 it's the best one out of the three for me, so I just keep playing that one as you could see in my youtube channel bellow in my signature.
xD

Gaara♥

Smash Master
OMG I am so happy this stupid part of the war is finally over. Hopefully it will move onto better things. It says next weeks chapter is called Shikamaru's teacher Asuma. Cant wait for that!

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
^^^ This.
That was too easy for someone in a Kyuubi form, it was a lot harder when he was in his normal form, maybe lasting a little longer and making more damage to the good guys would've been better.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i guess he wanted to get it over with in one chapter. it was fast acting, i just wish inoshikacho just did something different for once rather than their normal moves

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ino's power is so legit too. sigh. lol. she can do much more than just stand still for someone else to attack

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i remember in a filler, she used her father's jutsu where she takes control of the other person's body without sacrificing control of her own. it was pretty ****

Gaara♥

Smash Master
IMO ino sucks. And if she did that in a filler then we'll probably never ever see her do that in a main story episode/chapter

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
i remember in a filler, she used her father's jutsu where she takes control of the other person's body without sacrificing control of her own. it was pretty ****
IMO ino sucks. And if she did that in a filler then we'll probably never ever see her do that in a main story episode/chapter
Yeah, I agree. Again, the only woman in Naruto who got **** done without complaining was / is Tsunade.

I guess the Mizukage sorta qualifies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Why do I have a feeling this chapter alone would take 3-4 episodes to do? Just a bunch of staring and charging up, some trash talking, etc.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why do I have a feeling this chapter alone would take 3-4 episodes to do? Just a bunch of staring and charging up, some trash talking, etc.
I hear the anime tends to lengthen random matchups, like Naruto vs. Pain. Somewhere in fights they'll throw in extra "fighting" to make the scene last longer or something.

Top Bottom