• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My scruffy, curly hair pisses me off.

DC

Smash Cadet
Hey man at least you don't have black person hair.

What I would give for the long flowing blonde hair of the majestic white man.

LOL jk

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Its always fun to grow out your hair. You could try straightening it if you want, the longer it gets though the gayer you will look though (except for people like Gandalf or Dumbledore)... Try messing with your hair in the mirror once in a while, one hair style that we find 'cool' might not suit you. Just don't get obsessed with it or else next thing you know you'll be wearing flamboyant colors and acting feminine.

Whats wrong with curly hair anyway?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
bro, go to the mall. stick your hand in your pocket... pull out all those tournament earnings...
go to the nearest salon in the mall. and look for the gayest looking dude there.
tell him your problem, and let him work his magic.

done.

i never done this btw. my bro did.. he has the same hair as you. they did a good job.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
bro, go to the mall. stick your hand in your pocket... pull out all those tournament earnings...
go to the nearest salon in the mall. and look for the gayest looking dude there.
tell him your problem, and let him work his magic.

done.

i never done this btw. my bro did.. he has the same hair as you. they did a good job.
Did he get AIDS?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I wanna cut my hair off too but the girls seems to like it so that makes it really hard to cut.

Finch

Smash Lord
Cut it and wash it better.

You could go to a salon and ask them what to do. It seems emasculating but if you want good hair you're much better off asking people who know what they're talking about than smashboards. And you will have good hair if you listen to them.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
just be a man and part that **** down the middle

and never ask for more than a trim

and try to go to old timey barber shops

also, get pissed off when chicks at salons put gel or any other ****** **** in your hair

works for me

edit: oh and wash that **** with cheap shampoo/conditioner everyday (or use Virg's **** cause it smells like cherries and that's cool)

dont' be a nasty *****

Zip.

Smash Lord
Hey man at least you don't have black person hair.

What I would give for the long flowing blonde hair of the majestic white man.

LOL jk
lmaooo ^^^^^

um..you dont wanna shave it, but you should anyway :D

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
welcome to my world ;)

i dont know about your hair but my hair i prefer to cut it somewhat short because if you keep it short you will never have to worry about curly **** believe me i used to try to grow it out in middle school i got it about 4 inches down my back and i said screw it and cut it off best decision ive ever made in my life but i guess thats not rlly sayin much :ohwell:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
LOL come to me sir and ill tell u how to look like a true sexy ****. just cuz im broke and have no money atm dont mean i dont know how to look fresh for the girls son.

Top Bottom