• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my only sheik singles tournament set that will ever be recorded/uploaded

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol not bad not bad

good 1st match

for the rest, you played very well. but it's futile. and it's sheik vs wario.

good sh*t

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Not bad, I like your short hop aerial stuff, pretty unique
It's SHEIK! What did you expect?

And no vanish guard :(

@gimpy: You quit singles, would have been nice seeing some of the "vets"/pioneers, such as yourself trying to play brawl competitively for what it's worth. Please tell me you didn't quit Melee.

And as for the combo vid.. you know where to put it. I'm hoping it would be brawl related, i hated rejecting boozer cute 2" thats good ****.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
sheik is one of my mains as well, i'm about to watch the vids now

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Gimpy, I know you play as sheik, but who in your opinion (overall) is a better person to kill Wario with? Sheik or Zelda?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well...That's Gimpy and him using Sheik

I kind of wish you would of change to Zelda in some of those matches to gain the quick kill but it's your choice to not use Zelda.

Oh well, can't wait to see your video.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I don't think you should take the absence of Zelda in these videos too seriously. Part of the reason Gimpy never picked up Zelda is because he was giving Brawl a trial run, so it's like, i might quit in a week why invest?

Good vids, and don't play a game if it doesn't suit you Gimpy.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
Best things of video:
Vid 1. a FUTILE attempt at a fart at the end of the vid (haha, get it? its a knee-slapper)
Vid 2. Yes gimpy, own those balloons. own them.
Vid 3. Seriously, i think any attack could have killed wario by the end XD like 200%? ****.... XD

nice vids gimpy sir :] and yes, i only play with pretty people as well >.<

ankoku can you add these to the video section :(

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
I noticed as well that you were showing those balloons what was really up. Kudos sir.

...but were you screaming Happy Birthday! as you popped them? If the answer is no, clearly you were not doing it right.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
hell no...
gimpy, i was looking forward to having your awesomeness visit the same part of the swf-board as i do xD
w/e
its sad that the only way out in amerika is to quit both, i hope melee will live a bit longer here in Europe...
good luck with whatever your up to, i´m looking forward for your CV though :D

(this better not be a joke!)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i dont play melee either. the combo video is a brawl sheik combo video and it's gonna ****

it's called "Brawl is dumb."
I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or like a smart ***... but I really don't get it. If you don't like Melee or Brawl any more, why are you still so active in the smash community. Doesn't make sense to me :confused:

Blaze93

Smash Rookie
Gimpy, done with smash? and the community?

What, what happened to our Christian Gamer :(

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
if obama becomes president i say gimpy should be his VP because the KKK promised that they'll assassinate obama within the first 2 months of his presidency so that will mean that gimpy will automatically become the president... not that i want obama dead or anything -__- sigh nvm.. i'm so tired i don't think i can try to post anymore XD

Top Bottom