• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my only sheik singles tournament set that will ever be recorded/uploaded

Deception

Smash Ace
Gimpy, done with smash? and the community?

What, what happened to our Christian Gamer :(
Are Christian gamers a rarity or something? That's sad if it's true.

Sad to see you going Gimpy. But can you explain 2 things to me. First, why did you have an interest in Sheik all of a sudden. You never played her in Melee to my knowledge, and you usually only play as characters you like. And secondly, do you not like Zelda because of her character or her playstyle.

demodemo

Smash Ace
yes, I hate zelda too. she is really strong, and her moves are not too slow, but i just cannot maneuver with her well.

You do your shorthopping like i do. Dash > controllerstick in opposite direction > shorthop > backair. good way to get that backair out real fast.

Clustercluck

Smash Rookie
Are Christian gamers a rarity or something? That's sad if it's true.

Sad to see you going Gimpy. But can you explain 2 things to me. First, why did you have an interest in Sheik all of a sudden. You never played her in Melee to my knowledge, and you usually only play as characters you like. And secondly, do you not like Zelda because of her character or her playstyle.
I'm a christian gamer. If there's anything I've learned about sinning, it's that 99% of it is cursing, and 100% of that is caused by nintendo's games.

All the real pro gamers waste their lives on wiiware dr. mario anyway.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I need to incorporate more SH N-airs into my game. Good job with the Vanish KO. You left yourself open a couple of times, but over all, good all-around Sheik.

Top Bottom