• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Pinkie will always be my favorite character out of all of them. No matter what. Discord came as a close second, but my undying love for Pinkie remains :3

Well, i gotta get some rest. Nite, everypony <3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So it finally clicked for me. Rewatching S2E2 for a fourth time made me realize that my list goes:

100 Princess Celestia
98 Twilight Sparkle
95 Fluttershy
I love how your top 3 are all amazing characters <3

vZakat

Half Genie
I would so want an applebloom plush. I'd have it by my desk and hug it often. I'm sad that hasbro hasn't tried to make any. I'm sure little girls would love quality made plushes also.

And lol sorry twi, there aren't any books on ddr. :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Feel sorry for those 5, not the whole thousands of people in the fanbase as a whole.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
DDR too good.

I'm pretty sure there's a Twilight plushie. Too expensive though :/

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
At least keep up with EqD, that's where many of us are getting these information.
Non-Fanfiction mode works wonders.

How many episodes in S2 again? I think that may be a factor in the two week break (an Ep or two less than average I think).

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
How many episodes in S2 again? I think that may be a factor in the two week break (an Ep or two less than average I think).
Nope, there's gonna be 26 episodes in Season 2 as well. What you're all forgetting is that Season 1 started on October 10th, while this season began on September 17th. If anything, this season starting early is the reason for the break, and even with a break this season is still early when compared to Season 1's airdates.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Very nice work, I enjoyed it. Going to convert and download shortly :o If you don't mind, that is.

At least keep up with EqD, that's where many of us are getting these information.
Non-Fanfiction mode works wonders.

Nope, there's gonna be 26 episodes in Season 2 as well. What you're all forgetting is that Season 1 started on October 10th, while this season began on September 17th. If anything, this season starting early is the reason for the break, and even with a break this season is still early when compared to Season 1's airdates.
I expected it to be so. When should Season two be ending, then?

Woot, first view! I will post my thoughts after I've finished it.
Second is better than last, I guess, especially when there are only two entrants.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Very nice work, I enjoyed it. Going to convert and download shortly :o If you don't mind, that is.
If you don't mind waiting, I think I'm going to provide a megaupload with a better quality version. Youtube MASSIVELY overcompressed the **** out of the track, so it sounds terrrrrrible.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you don't mind waiting, I think I'm going to provide a megaupload with a better quality version. Youtube MASSIVELY overcompressed the **** out of the track, so it sounds terrrrrrible.
That's alright with me, mate. I'll subscribe in the meanwhile.
this was sooo good!.... I might wanna put part of it in my future combo vid... (if thats ok with you) :D
My body is completely lacking in preparation for Emily's combo video O:

vZakat

Half Genie
Before, I hated one piece because I had only watched the 4kids. But after phoenix lord and rei saying how awesome it was I gave it a shot. I got completely caught up in the 500+ episodes in about 3 months and it is by far my favorite long running anime.

And to not be of topic here is a pic that I enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom