• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What would you all assume Luna's role will be this time around? Like, as a character, what tone would she express? Mellow? Cheerful? Gloom?

I call girls bronies. I've only been able to use the term offline once, though. Don't see the girl often enough to use it on a regular basis.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Alright Everypony, it appears that Luna will appear in a, "Halloween" episode, which will be episode 4.

Collapsed for more spoils.

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

vZakat

Half Genie
That episode sounds hella awesome. We have yet to have any holiday themed episodes. Although I don't like halloween, but I'm still happy.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am sooooooooooooooooo glad they're touching on the subject of her image image instead of pretending everything would be peachy-keen after that.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
One of my favorite remixes =D

Zaj i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Also, this is kinda random, but did you ever think of what would've happened if Spike heard Rarity when she called him Twilight's minion? I mean, regardless if Rarity is totally not herself there, it would still have to hurt pretty bad to be thought of as nothing more than a servant to someone.

poor Spike and stuff.

vZakat

Half Genie
It's not like Luna was around as a good person then did something bad. Everyone only knew about celestia til nightmare moon showed up. The only image they have of luna is nightmare moon. I think it would be very weird to have only one ruler for as long as you know, some evil person come around, and when they are defeated they become your ruler too.

And I never really thought of winter wrap up as a holiday episode. We don't really have a holiday for the change from winter to spring (groundhog's day?).
I'm just glad it's not called halloween in the show.

vZakat

Half Genie
I assumed it was lackluster which is why I'm not getting it. If it were free though...

Teaser spoilers are fun, story ruining spoilers are not fun.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Teaser spoilers are delicious but they're like sour candy-- Too much and then they'll begin to chaff the roof my mouth.

Luna for a good prank on Ponyville :D
Be the best birthday weekend and best Halloween weekend evah to have pony episodes.
Stockies up on candiez

Gates

Banned via Warnings
By the way, how does one actually do a brohoof irl? Highfive? Fistbump?
I fistbump.

Alright Everypony, it appears that Luna will appear in a, "Halloween" episode, which will be episode 4.

Collapsed for more spoils.

Cool.

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad they're touching on the subject of her image image instead of pretending everything would be peachy-keen after that.
I agree, but at the same time
that's probably why she went into hiding for all of season 1.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So it finally clicked for me. Rewatching S2E2 for a fourth time made me realize that my list goes:

100 Princess Celestia
98 Twilight Sparkle
95 Fluttershy

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i wasn't expecting Rei's change at all, myself XD

Twilight's great tho, so you're still awesome Rei :p

You know what i really want.....a big Discord plushie. Like, you know, one of those 3 feet long snake like dragon plush dolls. That would be like, soooo epic for there to be a Discord one. I'd so sleep with it every night.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I know that feel, bro. I've been wanting a Philomena plushie for months now, but I have to make due with Fawkes and Ho-oh instead.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm trying to think of how I can be Discord for Halloween. Right now, it's between him and Jack Sparrow.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I'm trying to think of how I can be Discord for Halloween. Right now, it's between him and Jack Sparrow.
If you can pull off a legit Discord costume i will make a shrine in my closet dedicated to you.

I'm not even going to ask.

I'm getting a spike, fluttershy, and a vinyl scratch plush.
O_O where would one get such items? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom