• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

john!

Smash Hero
That's some dirty Mayweather ****, John.
what does this mean lol?

phoenix lord likes phoenixes. phoenixes can fly. pegasi can fly. therefore he should like pegasi too. QED :bee:

edit:

Ah! That's, um, different. Marco's, like . . . more of a phoenix. Yeah, that's it.

Plus! He only gains wings through his fruit powers, so it probably wouldn't count even if it did count.

There, one of those two should do it.
i'll... umm... take your word for it, i guess :D

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
phoenix lord likes phoenixes.
That's a rather bold assertion right there.

And what I've decided that Rei meant was that it was pretty low of you to try and use my own picture against me. Not that it matters since it has clearly failed, I think.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
[collapse="spoilers?"]
to be honest, i think that luna pic is spoilers... isnt she looking evil again? I didnt know she'd come back all dark...meeeehhhhh at least I know she's in...
[/collapse]

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm willing to bet that that picture is "fake" in the sense that it's just one of the ponies (Rainbow Dash) imagining her to still be evil, even if she is sincerely nice throughout the episode. Of course, if she really does end up making that face for some reason, that'd be neat too.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
my god you guys still post too goddamn fast!
those screenshots looks cool, although the train...wtf
im struggling with my want of the next episode. why cant it be here this saturday?
i had something else to say, but ive forgotten and i dont have time to sit around trying to remember, so :fluttershy:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
inb4naughtylunaiscanon

Don't care for images or discussions about next episodes of anything, as long as I don't watch videos of stuff i'll be fine. But even then I still wouldn't be posting "ZOMG NO SPOILAHS!"

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Not at all, "pega" is derived from the greek word for "well" ("pēgē"). We're just calling them "well sisters", is all.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That's a terrible excuse for such a name.
Besides it won't be a term for Bronies until it's had billions of topics about it on ponychan or Ponibooru...
For now i'm still sticking with my Sillies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Pegasisters.

And you guys do know that the revamped intro for Season 2 is already up on Youtube right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfsQiZ6FHIc
if that wasnt so well done, i would hate you
people cheer happily for me as today was the last day of doing my ****ty-*** cleaning job, they said farewell by giving me a villa commonly infested with hornets, of which im allergic to. they must have had a laugh watching me prance around like a little girl trying to avoid hornets while cleaning. im so glad that theyre super weak to boiling water, i literally drowned the entire villa with water straight from the kettle.

also, whats the big deal with fallout equestria anyway? i never played fallout so i probably wont be able to get the references

john!

Smash Hero

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not sure, but I've always wanted to read it. It's supposedly well written and very engaging.
I opted to ignore it though because of the sheer magnitude and spread of its fanon. The last time I tried catching up on something that grew so large, I was reading nonstop for an entire day.

I'd rather not go through that again, especially since I never have that kind of time anymore. :applejack:

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah one of the animators (Sibsy) said that fans would be pleased with the amount of Luna in the second season, or something like that. So yeah, there is definitely some Luna coming sometime.

I don't know if I like pegasister or sillies more. I don't love either of them very much. I'd never heard of hoenies and now that I have, I hate it. I'll probably just say female bronies or just not use any term. I've rarely used the term "brony" anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom