• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I always considered myself to be like Spike.

I never get the respect I deserve and it's led me to not trust in the dominant species of the planet I inhabit. I still put up with them though because I can't fly and don't have a massive cache of gems.

vZakat

Half Genie
A show can go on for a while with out getting crappy though. The fairly odd parents did start getting crappy til around 08 and since it started in 01 (I think) that's a pretty good run.

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice
I always considered myself to be like Spike.

I never get the respect I deserve and it's led me to not trust in the dominant species of the planet I inhabit. I still put up with them though because I can't fly and don't have a massive cache of gems.
^
exactly this !

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well I'd be okay with it if it were only 13 eps, I'm happy with whatever I get from the show, and if it ends, I'll live in the little world I've created in my mind forever.

;;

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
you'd be shocked at what greedy corporations can do to the best of things
Quoted for truth.

The fan base dies when the show tends to die. Needs moar seazonz..
If this is typical, then that's egregious of the fanbase. If we can manage to keep enough loyal fans, without having the production of fan-made material become perfunctory, we should be fine.

That's bad hipster thinking. It wouldn't matter as long true fans still stay loyal even if the show has concluded.
I agree. We just need to maintain interest/loyalty after the show's precluded. There are some fans who thrive solely/majorly off the fanbase.
:pinkiepie:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So... anyone play Tetris?

Tetrisfriends that is?
I used to play "Tetris with Card Captor Sakura", it has a really funny versus mode.
Thtat was like, 6 years ago....

And my only hope about MLP continuity is that they dont do what Fairy Odd Parents did and have a terrible last season...

golden-psycho said:
okay i have to ask now, ive heard mlp being compared to hey arnold a fair amount, but i never really got to watch it as it was only on in uk during schooltime, and i was such a physical behemoth i almost never had days off.

so, what was so good about hey arnold that topped other cartoons?
Hey Arnold was a really nice show, and contained very important lessons about friendship, tolerance, or certain stages on people's lives (like FiM, but without a friendship report).
However, I didn't compare MLP and HA!, I just said I enjoyed HA's Valentine episode.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I don't know how you could make a comparison between MLP and Hey Arnold. There aren't really any parallels between the characters (I mean I guess Granny Smith looks like Arnold's grandmother?) and the general theme is different.

The only thing they have in common is that they're good, well written, character-driven comedy cartoons with a lot of talent behind them.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well I'd be okay with it if it were only 13 eps, I'm happy with whatever I get from the show, and if it ends, I'll live in the little world I've created in my mind forever.

;;
You might need to go to a therapist and get that checked out.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm about to take a dump.

...AN IMAGE DUMP!

[collapse=Misc]

[collapse=Tonight...You...]
[/collapse]
[collapse=If this happens in game I'm canceling my preorder]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]

And now I'm going to poop.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It Doesn't matter. All I know is that the beats and jams are legit and poppin'!
But if you want to know why, There's your reason. The vids that are uploaded take about minutes or hours to finish. THAT will make my day soon.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
But how will I know who Vinyl is???

Also, you shouldn't really use "Official" if you aren't even making an attempt to be like the character and upload music or anything...save it for the "Official" people to fail at it, instead of just not attempting it.

Otherwise, you've got no need for "Official".

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
MLP is not One Piece, i dont think we gon last forever
Which is a good thing, because One Piece is the only thing that can last forever while still remaining amazing the whole time.

You might need to go to a therapist and get that checked out.
No he doesn't, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

How'd you hit W, let alone twice? The L key is on the complete opposite side of the keyboard.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom