• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Rob Renzetti isn't going to be on season 3? That makes me more sad than Faust leaving.
His old job is being filled by Meghan McCarthy, writer of Dragonshy, Call of the Cutie, Green Isn't Your Color, Party of One, and Lesson Zero. I'm confident that the quality won't go down much, if at all.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Next few episodes needs more fashionable Rarity dresses. Maybe Fluttershy too. Anyways, finished the sketch.
[COLLAPSE=""WE GO!!""][/COLLAPSE]

Twilight with a manebow would be next. Maybe Sweetie Belle or Luna. Or Suggestions.

MLP FiM writers so far showcase a lot of promise.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
As long as the show doesn't turn into a garbage fest I'm cool w/ staff changes. Considering that the people in charge of future stuff have been part of an extremely well rounded and talented team for a while I don't actually see a decline in the quality of the show coming with the changes in staff.

Also, keep in mind that people like Renzetti and Faust have their own original projects that they would like to work on. And while it was a very nice experience for them to work on ponies, as artists and professionals, they would much rather work on their own projects (like Galaxy Girls for example).

EDIT: Sweet drawing Geodude! :colorful:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to start calling Geoberos Geodude now because I'm always glad to have him on my team.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
It's okay doll, just add five or more "mane" strands to the back if you have the materials to do so. Then you'll have a full out mane :D

Edit: and thx y'all for the drawing comments

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Are the ears longer? or is it just me?

Otherwise, I love it. Only thing that bugs me is the 1 butterfly in the corner. Since her Cutie Mark is 3.

Edit: Osnap, you drew that? I thought you just found it. 10 bonus points. amazing work.

What does everypony use to draw? Program wise.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Sweet thanks for the feed back gonna do Emoshy right now... Lol start from the beginning now that i sorta know what i have to do instead of being completely clueless LOL wait Matt so make the ears smaller? O.o

OMGG GOOD STUFF GEO!!!

:phone:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Edit: Osnap, you drew that? I thought you just found it. 10 bonus points. amazing work.

What does everypony use to draw? Program wise.
Really? I thought everypony knew cause most of the images I posted were my drawings. I guess my signature isn't legible D: Thanks anyways. Pencil and pen, and I scan. For coloring, I use Paint.net and Inkscape. Also, all my recent pictures links to my dA account, which has been overran by all these pony drawings.

=

I love Jackle App's Seasons songs, most is Summer (Lyra & Bon Bon) followed by Winter (Gilda). Autumn is okay, but my least favorite so far.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Sadly no, it's just a cropped version of that sexy Twilight drawing by RatOfDrawn that somepony posted on this thread months ago. I wish I had the colorful talent to do such a thing. However, I plan to make my next Twilight drawing my avatar, if not a Christmas themed Twilight Sparkle avatar for December
[COLLAPSE="Avatar Source - Reading is Sexy by RatOfDrawn"][/COLLAPSE]

Speaking of which, any thoughts on if they'll go for a Winter episode?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd hate if they ever get a Valentine episode... I HATE Valentine episodes...

vZakat

Half Genie
His old job is being filled by Meghan McCarthy
It's mostly just my fanboyism speaking really, I'm sure the show will be fine without him. I've been a fan of Renzetti since 2 stupid dogs.

And after googleing him I never knew he was roommates with Tartakovsky in college. That's awesome. :awesome:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If they do make another winter episode and they feel like being really lazy, it'll probably be called "Winter Start-Up".

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Aww, but Spike giving Rarity a Valentine, R.Dash giving every female a Valentine... Rarity giving Tom a Valentine... Twilight giving a book a Valentine...

ADORABLE

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Aww, but Spike giving Rarity a Valentine, R.Dash giving every female a Valentine... Rarity giving Tom a Valentine... Twilight giving a book a Valentine...

ADORABLE
I liked some Valentine specials, like the one of Hey Arnold.
If they can make it fun and special and not extremely cheesy like most other cartoons/TV shows does, it'll be amazing.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Really? I thought everypony knew cause most of the images I posted were my drawings. I guess my signature isn't legible D: Thanks anyways. Pencil and pen, and I scan. For coloring, I use Paint.net and Inkscape. Also, all my recent pictures links to my dA account, which has been overran by all these pony drawings.
That's some fine artwork there Beros.

This also makes me wonder if people think that my artwork that I post isn't my own.
Maybe it's because I don't put as much detail in my pencil drawings as you, i dunno.

I'd hate if they ever get a Valentine episode... I HATE Valentine episodes...
I swear I feel like there's gonna be a valentine's day themed episode sometime in February.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Celestia for marriage?

She is PRINCESS Celestia after all.

Omg... It will be the Gala all over again!!!

CMC's for Wedding Crashers!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

I'd LOVE to see a Hipster Toola Roola
(I was a little pony BEFORE it was cool)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's really hard for me to keep track of the background ponies sometimes.

What's the name of the one pegasus with a pink mane and yellow coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom