• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Random comment:
The problem with most bronies, and what makes most non-believers to get away from fandom is when they try to force them into "the herd"...
What ever happenned to Love and Tolerance?

Random comment:
The problem with most bronies, and what makes most non-believers to get away from fandom is when they try to force them into "the herd"...
What ever happenned to Love and Tolerance?
I'm so afraid of giving that impression or annoying anyone. Always wear headphones when I listen to pony or watch it. If someone walks by when I don't have head phones, mute/close/pause

But I would draw pony art if no one could see me drawing it

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Man guys i tried :'(
Hair missing
But dont even feel like finishing it. Looks crappy

if yall still want one for apex ill try to make u one and better... *SIGH*

:phone:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Hair missing

It actually looks great!
Keep up the job, and don't push yourself too much. ;)

Also:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The stuff on the left side is atrocious. Rarity would hate to be seen with such design.

i can pretty much roll with this, but i'd say im pretty much setled on being straight, men can happen to be attractive though. they have to be SERIOUSLY effeminate though, like, no facial hair. soft as **** skin, etc.
and even then, they lack boobs. they're essential
What about Kayo?

Hair missing

I want one!!!!!! :D

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Rei! I will totally make you one who do u want...AIM ME!! <3

MC you going to apex? If not ill just mail it to u :)...

BTW totally not selling this its gifts from me to u...

Ill fix this one for now.... See how it comes out

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I thought everyone going to APEX that's a brony would recieve one, Doll.
Atleast that's what I think I remember reading months ago.

Anyways, give a try to Pinkie Pie or Vinyl Scratch. Whichever.
Also lemme tell ya I sure do love
Apples
Profiting from these streams!

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I like the hat ! Just needs a pink mane to clarify it isn't a Pikachu.

Edit: make me a custom Emoshy one and I will do anything to for you

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's not that bad, Emily, really. The lack of a mane makes it appear to be Spongebob at a glance. It looks great thus far, I for one encourage you to continue working on it, if you can. (: I don't believe I've seen any pony hats on EqD.

@Slush: I believe she meant shirts in that statement you're referring to. The hats appear to be something new.
:pinkiepie:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Ohhh... No i do want to make one of everyone.. Its just this one looked so HORRIBLE i sorta assumed no one would want one haha ...
But yes PM or AIM:dollrocks666 me
which pony you would like& the name you will like on it ... I will def make yours better and with LOVE ! & those not going to Apex like My Rei<3 i can make yall one too but its might have to wait till im done with everyone elses(ppl going to apex)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If Anything, if Doll makes Shirts/Hats for anyone that asked for them, I still say we need to take a brony picture before we all leave Monday or Sunday.
It'd be bad if we didn't... Plus for memories once most of us quit Brawl/Melee/when MLP is over and the fanbase dies in 2 years.

@Leaf.: Mouthwash.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm so afraid of giving that impression or annoying anyone. Always wear headphones when I listen to pony or watch it. If someone walks by when I don't have head phones, mute/close/pause

But I would draw pony art if no one could see me drawing it
I use iPod+headphones for my Pony playlist as I drive, walk thru campus, draw in between classes. Speaking of drawing, no one really pays attention, although one stopped cause they knew the old generation MLP as a kid. Also when a group of African-Americans pass by me while I'm drawing ponies, always one of them says "S***, THIS N**** CAN DRAW." I'm not invisible :D To black people

Hair missing

Don't you ever don't feel like finishing it. It just needs a pink mane and it's even more golden than it already is.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But with big Fluttershy eyes? Also the ears are all wrong and there's no red cheeks, and the cheeks are Pikachu's most defining trait. It wouldn't be a Pika hat without 'em.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, if you're just "rolling with it", then you seem pretty impassive/ don't really care/ nonchalant.
I know I'm attracted to women, it's just that I really don't mind a male making moves to persuade me that I don't just like women. Until that happens, I can't say I'm bisexual, just bi-considerate, openly straight, or however you'd like to put it. I wouldn't say I'm someone who'd enjoy just "rolling with it." Seems pretty apathetic to me.
Aka: >Opinions and preferernces
well its more of a case that i simply cant be arsed to put any rules on what i must like and must not like, i act the same when either genders flirt with me anyway...introvert TT_TT
curse my natural shyness

What I'm appreciative of is that not all women look like that. I'm not physically attracted to either of them, not because I like guys, but because they don't fulfill my interests of physical appearance. I'm not just saying I go for looks, but I've got standards.

Even that picture doesn't make me "want penis." I'm just physically discerning them to be unappealing to my sense of sight. Even still, appearance says (inconsistently) little about who a person is one the inside. Before you say you laugh at me for spewing bubblegum bull-crap, I believe in love from within/ more than just exterior. I don't see how I can elucidate it further, though.
They can be pretty deliberate and consistent in "unwanted" loquaciousness. It gets annoying, and I can deliberately say that still doesn't make me want penis.
Like, I think you're referring to juxtaposition: A garrulous, unattractive woman, or penis.
Many men would say penis, probably in attempt of being facetious, but it just sounds like you're indicating it to be instinctive, which could be misinterpretation, or maybe you worded it poorly. Again, I reiterate verbatim,
I don't see how some actions of women would make a man develop a craving for penis. Just seems quaint.
:pinkiepie:
i know, but it would have simply taken FAR too much time to bother explaining what women can do that just make you want to turn gay. that picture is the best my lazy afterwork self can do

Hair missing

doll
when i come to apex im going to drug your tea with confidence-o-matic so that you can see how epic you are at your arts and oh-so-godly crafts
seriously. love your work more because damnit i do

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yes, we should all go eats out for great justice
you know, im actually going to struggle to see everyone i want to, i know about 50 different people online at the very mnimum XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom