• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So whoever said 95% earlier was wrong. Super wrong.
Like, wrong in the most possibly incorrect way. :applejack:
Phoenix Lord.

I think you people should atleast know where a few parts of that wallpaper originated from...

that picture would be incredibly awesome if it lacked a chavhat
I'm guessing you've never watch Kappa Mikey to know why he's wearing that hat.

Whaaaaaat, I thought it'd show my signature for sure...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
feel like you give zero ****s about your sexuality

a.k.a: do as i advise, dont do as i do XD
I'm legitimately quizzical; what do you mean? Lol. I mean my sexual orientation is hetero, but I don't mind guys who make an approach. Boobs, and a few other things I'd like to refer to, but am reluctant to do so under ominous circumstances; this is a child friendly site and all, but ya, you know what I'm TALKIN' ABOUT.

admittedly, some women do things that just make you wanna crave penis
i like curves too much though :L
I lost. I don't see how some actions of women would make a man develop a craving for penis. They seem to be pretty distant from each other. I could speculate why the actions of women would make men prefer the same sex, but I don't see the women having any influence on whether or not you want the d***. If you desire, go for it, if you don't, there's other options, pursue as you please, lol.

When it comes to the curves on the women: You know it, and don't you forget it. Yesss.
Alright, I'm so happy right now. I came out of the Stable to my Therapist, because I felt like it needed to be brought up, for whatever reason.

Her, her husband, and kids are HUGE fans of the show.

Hype
Seems like you had a good day :)
A+ for effort. Good job.

What about curvy penises?

I see what you did there.
I lost to this as well.
:pinkiepie:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm legitimately quizzical; what do you mean? Lol. I mean my sexual orientation is hetero, but I don't mind guys who make an approach. Boobs, and a few other things I'd like to refer to, but am reluctant to do so under ominous circumstances; this is a child friendly site and all, but ya, you know what I'm TALKIN' ABOUT.
what i mean is stop caring about what you think youre attracted to and jsut roll with it...unless you find you like illegal things, in which case stop and hammertime it xd

I lost. I don't see how some actions of women would make a man develop a craving for penis. They seem to be pretty distant from each other. I could speculate why the actions of women would make men prefer the same sex, but I don't see the women having any influence on whether or not you want the d***. If you desire, go for it, if you don't, there's other options, pursue as you please, lol.

When it comes to the curves on the women: You know it, and don't you forget it. Yesss.
i mean this juicy example on the right (dont click if eating)

you were warned
thats how they make you want penis. not to mention the endless amount of stupid some of them spew
im lucky that i know a few normal ones
and aww yeeaa boobs are the greatest
ahem, time to get back on topic before we get infracted

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
what i mean is stop caring about what you think youre attracted to and jsut roll with it...unless you find you like illegal things, in which case stop and hammertime it xd
Well, if you're just "rolling with it", then you seem pretty impassive/ don't really care/ nonchalant.
I know I'm attracted to women, it's just that I really don't mind a male making moves to persuade me that I don't just like women. Until that happens, I can't say I'm bisexual, just bi-considerate, openly straight, or however you'd like to put it. I wouldn't say I'm someone who'd enjoy just "rolling with it." Seems pretty apathetic to me.
Aka: >Opinions and preferernces
i mean this juicy example on the right (dont click if eating)

you were warned
What I'm appreciative of is that not all women look like that. I'm not physically attracted to either of them, not because I like guys, but because they don't fulfill my interests of physical appearance. I'm not just saying I go for looks, but I've got standards.
thats how they make you want penis. not to mention the endless amount of stupid some of them spew
Even that picture doesn't make me "want penis." I'm just physically discerning them to be unappealing to my sense of sight. Even still, appearance says (inconsistently) little about who a person is one the inside. Before you say you laugh at me for spewing bubblegum bull-crap, I believe in love from within/ more than just exterior. I don't see how I can elucidate it further, though.
They can be pretty deliberate and consistent in "unwanted" loquaciousness. It gets annoying, and I can deliberately say that still doesn't make me want penis.
Like, I think you're referring to juxtaposition: A garrulous, unattractive woman, or penis.
Many men would say penis, probably in attempt of being facetious, but it just sounds like you're indicating it to be instinctive, which could be misinterpretation, or maybe you worded it poorly. Again, I reiterate verbatim,
I don't see how some actions of women would make a man develop a craving for penis. Just seems quaint.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think you people should atleast know where a few parts of that wallpaper originated from...
What do you mean "you people"?

[collapse=Image Dump]
[collapse=Spike>Santa]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Scumbag Rarity]

[/collapse]
[collapse=MAG-****ING-NETO]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Even that picture doesn't make me "want penis." I'm just physically discerning them to be unappealing to my sense of sight. Even still, appearance says (inconsistently) little about who a person is one the inside. Before you say you laugh at me for spewing bubblegum bull-crap, I believe in love from within/ more than just exterior. I don't see how I can elucidate it further, though.
They can be pretty deliberate and consistent in "unwanted" loquaciousness. It gets annoying, and I can deliberately say that still doesn't make me want penis.
Like, I think you're referring to juxtaposition: A garrulous, unattractive woman, or penis.
Many men would say penis, probably in attempt of being facetious, but it just sounds like you're indicating it to be instinctive, which could be misinterpretation, or maybe you worded it poorly. Again, I reiterate verbatim, [/COLOR]I don't see how some actions of women would make a man develop a craving for penis. Just seems quaint.
I agree with you, but I must say, you've got quite the vocabulary. :)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
@Mink: I am.

Back to something pony-related: I just finished Season 1 today, finally (I'm really slow), and have gotten up to Lesson Zero (which was nice). I like Discord's personality a lot, methinks, even if he is cocky.

Soon I'll be able to see what all this Sweetie Belle nonsense is about, in it's actual context.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost to Rarity's part in that comic.

Also, my apologies, my replies to arguments are somewhat whimsical. If inquiry still lies, GP, feel free to message me, mate.

vZakat

Half Genie
Saw that picture a few days ago. I love it. Applebloom is so awesome.

And stop with the spam/off topic stuff. We don't need this thread closed again/forever.

Also I'm a little sad that there haven't been any "adventure" episodes aside from the two parter episode. Not to mention a lack of special episode ponies or any type of antagonist at all. Learning more about everypony is still cool though. I need to watch episode 5 again...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Also I'm a little sad that there haven't been any "adventure" episodes aside from the two parter episode. Not to mention a lack of special episode ponies or any type of antagonist at all. Learning more about everypony is still cool though. I need to watch episode 5 again...
I am also looking forward to adventure oriented episodes like Dragonshy and Over a Barrel and more special pony based eps would be cool too but I've liked what has been released so far. At any rate, the season is just starting so we'll have to wait and see what we get which should be good.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's a little early into the season, so my expectations aren't all that high yet. As the season procedes, I'll start altering my criteria to a point where I'm not saying "this weeks episode is my favorite of the season."
It'd be swell to see more adventurous episodes, though, so I concur.

vZakat

Half Genie
Well we have episode synopsizes up to 9 now and none of them are adventure types or have any one time ponies (although episode 9 definitely has that potential). I do like what's happening now. Maybe just having two of the main six in an episode makes me want more of all of them at once. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom