• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

john!

Smash Hero
looking back, this episode could have been a lot worse. they left out the best CMC (and i don't like the CMC) and they also left out the two best ponies in the mane 6. rarity saved this episode!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Golden Harvest was also both in the race and in the crowd.
And don't you worry, john. I've made quite a few backup plans in the likelihood that canon interrupts my fanon.

Thankfully, I'm much less prone because (1) I haven't really ADDED onto the characters in my story thus far in a way that contradicts popular canonical events, and (2) my mane cast isn't really any different from the show's interpretation. :applejack:

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord

Waaaaiiit.... Aren't Ponies Vegan?

THEY ATE EGGS!!!

Also, Rarity is a Mexican Jew.

Don't read if you could be offended...

This could be why Rarity Hates Apple Jack... Mexicans and Texans... Also, Rarity's love for diamonds......

Edit:

Also, for drawing.

Edit Edit: New text color.

Edit Edit Edit:

Edit Edit Edit Edit: Anyone else notice the stereotype that White Ponies can't jump?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
This is random but if you search "mlp xyro" on youtube (for finding the newest episodes), Leaf's channel comes up 2nd on the results.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
How can you **** toast up so badly it bubbles?

Probably the same way you can swim in burned fanfiction.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Could someone shrink this down to a reasonable size (vertically, at least) so I can use it as my signature? 125 pixels high is preferred if it isn't too much to ask, but many sizes near are acceptable. Thanks in advance to whomever chooses to complete this request.

Also,

Go Rainbow Dash.
:pinkiepie:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Not really hard to do, here you go. I didnt keep aspect ratio.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So I guess that episode marks the first time ever to not have Twilight in an episode.
And that's fine, it's about time the better characters got the spotlight. I love how they don't have to shoehorn Twilight into every episode now, that was the best part of Lesson Zero.

And I hate myself for somehow knowing Applejack and Rarity switched at the pit.
Don't hate yourself, it was a pretty obvious switch. When Ajay fell into the mud I immediately looked at her eyes as "she" emerged to see if they had switched or not.

Also, this episode was awesome. It had all of my favourite characters in it, and Sweetie Belle was super adorable.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Two more avatars I made. More tomorrow.

Ask me for any pony character you ask. Also BG characters. I'll make them. :b:

Edit--

Meh, one more shouldn't hurt.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I loved this part too and figured it would be a popular scene cause of how silly/adorbs Sweetie Belle looks.

Also I'm not sure if anybody else noticed this or if this was done in an earlier episode and I forgot, but is this really THE FIRST episode that features a harness in the show?
Bondage is Magic. ^_^

Also, for drawing.

Edit Edit: New text color.

Edit Edit Edit:

Why is Discord on there?
I wouldn't consider him a pony.
Also nice to see Luna placed pretty high.

regarding that drawing guide image it's been posted on here a long time ago and I already use it once in a while with my drawings if need be.

Don't hate yourself, it was a pretty obvious switch. When Ajay fell into the mud I immediately looked at her eyes as "she" emerged to see if they had switched or not.
See, I hate myself more for NOT realizing this. I guess I never pay attention to eyes much.

AJ's parents are obviously dead and that's why she lives with Granny Smith.
While this is most likely I will say there's still a slim possibility that this isn't the case.
Either way my statement still stands.
IF Ajay's parents or maybe even one of them showed up in the show there'd be a lot of burned fanon.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Apparently Leaf didn't read my spoiler >.>
Nope, those were my thoughts/observations without being spoiled by you guys. :bee:

y'all are gay
watching new ep now

This is random but if you search "mlp xyro" on youtube (for finding the newest episodes), Leaf's channel comes up 2nd on the results.
Why would you search "mlp xyro" though?

Leaf was accidentally popular for one day when he got several accidental page views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom