• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSP

Smash Legend
Loved the episode.

First, how do you burn juice ? O_o lol

Second, Rarity <3 She's just like....so elegant in everything. I like watching her confront and resolve her problems cause she puts such a regal twist on it. She surprised me again with that race. Such a diva, but so nice at the same time. She's (obviously) the last pony who'd do that entire race, let alone covered in mud ^_^, but she really shows that she does sparkle like a gem when you look past her high standards.

<- Satisfied

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
A new episode comes out every Saturday? Just wondering. Anyways, I've seen all the episodes up to date(unless episode 5 of season 2 came out today, haven't seen that one yet) :p

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
At the last part of the race, when "Applejack" and Sweetie get passed up, Berry is racing AND in the crowd.

This is why they needed 2 tumblrs.
Also shoots down the mother/daughter thing with a lot of the fan-made stuff, because there were sister groups there.

Didn't see derpy though.

Mindgames at the end of the episode oooooohhh my goooooood

Rarity spent the episode being more of a ***** than Dash has been the entire series.

john!

Smash Hero
the stream i was watching went offline right after sweetie belle rejected rarity's offer to be sisters again, and then came back in the middle of the race. i wondered for a second why rarity was covered in mud, but soon realized what was going on...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
At the last part of the race, when "Applejack" and Sweetie get passed up, Berry is racing AND in the crowd.

This is why they needed 2 tumblrs.
Also shoots down the mother/daughter thing with a lot of the fan-made stuff, because there were sister groups there.

Didn't see derpy though.

Mindgames at the end of the episode oooooohhh my goooooood

Rarity spent the episode being more of a ***** than Dash has been the entire series.
yeah, berry punch is a godly athlete when not drunk, somewhat reminds me of the entire english football (soccer) team XD

i was so wising that derpy and dinky were sisters together, just to burn all the fanon, instead is apears dinky has a sister, therefore derpy has more than one kid!

i thought this episode was pretty good, it started really well, sweetie burnt the toast so bad she melted it, infact that whole kitchen scene was pretty boss. rarity's parents are funny too, i cant help but feel that her dads apparent slobby nature is part of why rarity is fairly prude, but rarity still has the patience of a god
middle bit was a little bit of a drag, but it finally gave me a good reason to think AJ is the pony i would most want to know IRL, by FAR the most well-adjusted individual of the mane 6. taking up dat mother postion
end was cool, i admit i didnt see it coming at all, grany smith was thoroughly funny. so was the repeated 'only one day'

+Apple family
+Berry punch
+filly D'awwws
-Rarity, just doesnt get it
-only 2 of the mane 6 even seen

average episode when compared to the other 4, has the most cute in there, but the only one thus far to not have me rolling about in laughter

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dude, Applejack's ALWAYS been the most level headed of the six.
Her "mental snap" in Applebuck Season wasn't even that. It was just her getting physically tired because she struggled to keep up the business solo that most likely keeps her family financially stable, which kinda sounds like something completely normal. :applejack:

EDIT: And yeah, Rarity's *****ometer was cranked to 11 for the first 15 minutes of the episode or so. Gotta love Sweetie's mega klutziness though.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Sisterhooves Social has d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw written all over it.

Sweetie Belle being HELLA cute all over the place. Rarity's un-characteistic participation in the race was lulz plus we got to see her dramatism contrasted with her unexpected appreciation of Sweetie Belle's "misguided" and klutzy attempts at helping.

I liked this episode. I give it a B.

EDIT: lol @ Berry Punch's being everywhere. I didn't catch that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay, so maybe a different choice of words was needed, shes just the pony which has the greatest set of morals, shes that one in a group of friend which is just 'that nice guy who never lets anyone down, but doesnt really get much limelight'

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hey GP this is off topic from ponies but is the Great Britain football team being re-assembled for the 2012 olympics?

Also LOL @ non drunk comment. Mexico's team is the same way.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
AJ lent her hat to Sweetie Belle~
That's one heck of a honor

Apparently Leaf didn't read my spoiler >.>

Rarity just makes every situation 20% more fabulous, regardless of putting up a ***** front. Just takes her quite a long time to see the good in generosity of offering help.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Oh god, I loved this episode so much.
Rarity was such a perfect ***** <3 I loved it.

I was caught off guard to see their parents though, lol, wasn't expecting that.
There were many things that I loved about it, too many to say.
It's not the best episode so far, still falls behind Lesson Zero, but it's now a favorite.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
okay, so maybe a different choice of words was needed, shes just the pony which has the greatest set of morals, shes that one in a group of friend which is just 'that nice guy who never lets anyone down, but doesnt really get much limelight'
Applejack too good for limelight. The fact that she's able to keep up with other ponies that can fly, distort weather, and use magic for almost everything proves her badassitude. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey GP this is off topic from ponies but is the Great Britain football team being re-assembled for the 2012 olympics?

Also LOL @ non drunk comment. Mexico's team is the same way.
youre talking soccer right?
we already have a national team, so theres nothin to re-assemble *shrug*

i think all sports teams are like that, mike tindall anyone?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Something might be wrong with my laptop, it has not let me on AIM or Skype for awhile now.
Though I haven't turned it off in two days... but that has yet to be why I can't. Might as well shutdown a few thousand times and delete stuff on my harddrive that's not needed/could possibly be why I can't get on.

I'll post results and..... I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE. I usually like waiting till later in the day too.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
A new episode comes out every Saturday? Just wondering. Anyways, I've seen all the episodes up to date(unless episode 5 of season 2 came out today, haven't seen that one yet) :p
Well, inconsistently, at least. There tend to be breaks in premiers, like today's episode, which took two weeks to premier subsequently after Season 2 Episode 4.
Sisterhoove Social : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS570BT_S0Y

and ill let someone post a link from YT thats of good quality o3o.(in 1 part)
Look above.

EDIT: And yeah, Rarity's *****ometer was cranked to 11 for the first 15 minutes of the episode or so.
I lost, very true. What got me was when Sweetie Belle was further discredited after sprucing up Rarity's "organized chaos."

Oh god, I loved this episode so much.
Rarity was such a perfect ***** <3 I loved it.
Tofer nails it yet again.

Edit: I like how Rarity looks with her hair drenched in the last minute or so in the episode. The smoke detector beeping also still makes me chuckle for some reason.
:pinkiepie:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
youre talking soccer right?
we already have a national team, so theres nothin to re-assemble *shrug*

i think all sports teams are like that, mike tindall anyone?
I remember reading that there was talks by the FAs to have a team made up of players from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales for the olympics. This was last done like 40 years ago.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rewatched.
This episode is actually BETTER on repeated watches.

Granny Smith killed me multiple times.
And Sweetie Belle. Goddamn it.

She's so good. :applejack:

And Applejack is godlike.

OH, and the BGM during the final race.
Good song. Can't wait for that remix to go down. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So only three things uninstalled that kept asking me for constant updates regwork MCregistry etc. etc. + two shutdowns. And Now it lets me on Skype? Haven't tried AIM yet but I doubt it'd work anyways cause of internet.
That's pretty funny actually, Ponies kissing A rhino. I TOLD YA I'D SHOOT, BUT YA DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! Y DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE MEH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqY1Y4kUqZE&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PScPYk2fc&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: uh-huh, It also let me on AIM

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Rewatched.
This episode is actually BETTER on repeated watches.

Granny Smith killed me multiple times.
And Sweetie Belle. Goddamn it.

She's so good. :applejack:

And Applejack is godlike.

OH, and the BGM during the final race.
Good song. Can't wait for that remix to go down. :applejack:
I concur. This will keep me occupied for the week.

In coherence, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1rn5TP-Ws&hd=1 1080p up.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was seriously the highlight of the episode.

scootscootscootscootscootscootscootscootscootscootscootscoot

Sweetiescoot Special

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
@Espy: I'm just waiting for them to reveal Ajay's parents sometime. Then I'm sure you'll be swimming in burned fanon.

Episode was great and I need to see it again later today to see how it stacks up to the rest.

Initial thoughts:
When I first saw Rarity's parents I didn't realize that's who they were.
I feel like I'm the only one that feels that Rarity was just more irritated than being a total *****.
I'll even be honest and admit I didn't realize that was Rarity in the race for most of the time when you can obviously tell by the eye color. :$
I think it's the fact that Rarity was doing all that stuff flawlessly, which would seem unlikely for her, during the race.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>finished ****** internet
Sweetie Belle dragging herself across the ground was pretty good. And I hate myself for somehow knowing Applejack and Rarity switched at the pit.

Anyways I might change signature again, I think the one I have is currently too long.

Maybe to this again, if only there was a pony ver-

Tasting Time really IS Magic!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This gif is going to be apart of my replies concerning my boredom. I still get a chuckle from this, every sight.

Also, I'm not certain about Rarity's parents. Can't say much about the mother, but the father leans Latino, in my opinion.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Suck my **** Slush.
If Slush doesn't, does the option lie available?

I'm also pretty baffled at how quickly the community is getting synopsis for future episodes. Episode nine's rough synopsis is already up.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well, inconsistently, at least. There tend to be breaks in premiers, like today's episode, which took two weeks to premier subsequently after Season 2 Episode 4.
Sisterhoove Social : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS570BT_S0Y
Only cause they wanted to replay the premiere episodes as well replaying Luna Eclipsed because of Halloween weekend.

Ehh, that was the best part of the episode.
Sweetie Belle does the darnest things ♥ Another + to loving her even more this episode
She in deep serious thought.

someday, one of espy's fanfics will be disproved by canon...

then we shall see who loves the smell of burning fanfics... :ganondorf:
Twas his biggest fear in S2, but no worries, he's got that hardworking AJ apples in him to rework his story from the ground up if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom