• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I know that feel bro, but I'd rather wait until it's closer to the release of a new game. That's why we need more pictures of KH ponies, or just ponies with keyblades or something.
Hey, guess what?

I've contributed to the cause.

===

Nice drawing Zaj and with that background it'd probably take me 5 minutes at the most to do that.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
By "Twilight's Theme" do you mean the original composition make by RainbowCrash88 for the game itself or some other original pony fan music? Cause I don't recall hearing those parts at all, but it's damn well catchy and I love it. Now for him to release Twilight's full length stage song.
Rainbowcrash mashup'd two songs: At the Gala and the fan-composition "Twilight's Sonata". He did a great job there.
Also waiting for full version.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost to Slush's comment. I should order from Domino's Pizza sometime, doesn't appear to dissatisfy, apparently.
:pinkiepie:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
5 pound bowling ball.
Reminds me of the time my high school physics teacher was building a giant Newton's Cradle using bowling balls along with the Physics/Engineering Club. One day I asked him if those were ten pound balls he had. He didn't miss a beat - he said "Yes and I can walk just fine."

[collapse=Who are these ponies?]

[/collapse]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
i don't really like any of the recolors

=

omg thx for the heads up KP <3
stage music is out already, i'm liking this pace

Edit: lol gashi, just got ninja'd by KP the post above me

Phantom Gamer

[collapse=Who are these ponies?]

[/collapse]
While I don't know who these ponies are, I'm sure they're some crappy OC ponies that were made on one of those pony generators.
Also I could see them being in some pony fanfic too.

Haha, I knew you'd take the extremely obvious bait.
I don't see why I wouldn't. I love kingdom hearts and I'm not afraid to show people my stuff.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
While I don't know who these ponies are, I'm sure they're some crappy OC ponies that were made on one of those pony generators.
Also I could see them being in some pony fanfic too.
Nope, those are official toy recolours. Hasbro's pretty dumb like that.

I don't see why I wouldn't. I love kingdom hearts and I'm not afraid to show people my stuff.
Well that's why I set up the bait.

Phantom Gamer

Nope, those are official toy recolours. Hasbro's pretty dumb like that.

Well that's why I set up the bait.
I know, but they still look like something that you could make from one of those pony generators.

Also there's no reason to set up any bait, though it was delicious, all you have to do is ask and I would've posted my drawing for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom